Jasper @ Center for 9-4AII District Title

Bulldogs92

23 minutes ago, Bulldogs92 said:

On paper, Jasper should win this game handily, but Center's gonna be ready to play and I'm curious about how Coach Barbay will approach it. Will the starters get more snaps? Will Hunt be used as the feature back again? What are your thoughts?

Blow out !! U need athletes to slow that offense down.they just have to do what they been doing and they will be fine.i have watched alot of tape on jasper and alot of teams dont have enough up front to stop that trap block.or that wide sweep they run.teams have to know there assignments when facing an offense like that.bcz if u make a mistake it's to the house.ask any w.o fan abt mistakes on defense and what will happen. 

3 hours ago, Bulldogs92 said:

On paper, Jasper should win this game handily, but Center's gonna be ready to play and I'm curious about how Coach Barbay will approach it. Will the starters get more snaps? Will Hunt be used as the feature back again? What are your thoughts?

I say rest all of your starters, especially Hunt, and save them for the playoffs. :crossfingers: