Ok for moderators I guess

chief1987

4 minutes ago, Bootleg said:

BS. You damn sure did.

First of all, I don't know the name of most of you.  The IP is to make sure you are not double registering and I have never distributed that and e-mail the same.

If you want to do slandering staff.  I can make your stay here end quickly.

5 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

First of all, I don't know the name of most of you.  The IP is to make sure you are not double registering and I have never distributed that and e-mail the same.

If you want to do slandering staff.  I can make your stay here end quickly.

Okay, hide the truth.  It happened to me a few years back and I didnt say it was you. Slandering is not telling the truth. geez must be a democrat

21 minutes ago, Bootleg said:

Okay, hide the truth.  It happened to me a few years back and I didnt say it was you. Slandering is not telling the truth. geez must be a democrat

I can say one thing as a member since the beginning Todd (WOSGrad) is a stand up guy I've only had one issue with the staff here since the beginning and that issue was taken care of quickly it's sad to see grown men take such an issue with one another I guess sometimes we forget why were here and that's the love of Setxsports 

9 hours ago, Bootleg said:

Be careful who you piss off on this site. They do give out names, ip addresses and phone numbers if homeboys get pissed. I had this happen to me a few years back. Be careful 

I had one put "idiot" under my avatar one time.  Petty as they come over here.  Lol

21 hours ago, chief1987 said:

So big dog aka (clown-a-naire) can call someone a crap starter but poor stat can’t call him a clown. 

We recently were warned for one poster calling another poster a loser. Within a short amount of time on another thread one of the Mods called someone a loser. I called him out on it and I’ll be honest I got kinda aggravated with the response that i got. So you know what I did? I took a deep breath, got over it, and moved on with life. Why? Because i love this site and I don’t wanna be the one to add extra drama. We’re all adults here (mostly) so we need to try to act like. Mods have special privileges, but they also have to put up with a bunch of crap at times and monitor who knows how many posts a day.

21 hours ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

I can say one thing as a member since the beginning Todd (WOSGrad) is a stand up guy I've only had one issue with the staff here since the beginning and that issue was taken care of quickly it's sad to see grown men take such an issue with one another I guess sometimes we forget why were here and that's the love of Setxsports 

I never called anyone out by name . Im just saying that someone gave out my info to a few people a couple of years back. 

5 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

We recently were warned for one poster calling another poster a loser. Within a short amount of time on another thread one of the Mods called someone a loser. I called him out on it and I’ll be honest I got kinda aggravated with the response that i got. So you know what I did? I took a deep breath, got over it, and moved on with life. Why? Because i love this site and I don’t wanna be the one to add extra drama. We’re all adults here (mostly) so we need to try to act like. Mods have special privileges, but they also have to put up with a bunch of crap at times and monitor who knows how many posts a day.

It's wasn't a problem... when you can't win a discussion, start calling names.  I get that a lot.  

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 1:38 PM, Bootleg said:

No idea why it went to that. But regardless. I got banned for calling a MOD a CLOWN. Yet he calls someone a crap starter? So if your 5 year old said CLOWN would you slap his hand, Doubtful. But if he said CRAP STARTER would you?

I'm not crying. But I stand by what I said!!!!!!!

The demise will be because of MODS like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

No idea why it went to that. But regardless. I got banned for calling a MOD a CLOWN. Yet he calls someone a crap starter? So if your 5 year old said CLOWN would you slap his hand, Doubtful. But if he said CRAP STARTER would you?

I'm not crying. But I stand by what I said!!!!!!!

The demise will be because of MODS like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you admit that you acted like a 5 year old and then got mad because you got your hand slapped.  Good to know.