West Orange Stark vs Hamshire Fannett

tennisbc

4 hours ago, tennisbc said:

Last game of district at Hamshire Fannett. WOS by 3+ scores.

Well they're playing better.especially the QB.but they need to continue to work on fundamentals. And stop relaxing when they get a lead.i still haven't seen that killer instinct yet. And playing 4 Qtrs. Still haven't done it yet.

3 hours ago, dj said:

Well they're playing better.especially the QB.but they need to continue to work on fundamentals. And stop relaxing when they get a lead.i still haven't seen that killer instinct yet. And playing 4 Qtrs. Still haven't done it yet.

Well DJ I didn't get to see the game, I left a 1 yesterday but I did get to sign the banner. Your posts is dead on.

44 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Well DJ I didn't get to see the game, I left a 1 yesterday but I did get to sign the banner. Your posts is dead on.

Hated u had to miss it. From here on out. It's all abt the little things.bcz the QB is playing better simple blocking,tackling, and knowing ur assignments just hoping some of the seniors start to lead by example.and they can be a totally different team. 

46 minutes ago, tennisbc said:

How many Mustangs are still injuried?  If no more players get hurt, will they be full strength come playoff time?

I know Cooper and Sibly went out early in the 1st against HJ.Reinjured ( Cooper ) his ankle he's been nursing all year.Sibly was favoring his leg also but I don't have any specifics.They probably sit out this Friday and if it was me sit them out the first playoff game,don't think we need them.I'm not aware of anyone else.Maybe someone else can chime in. 

24 minutes ago, GUNHO said:

I know Cooper and Sibly went out early in the 1st against HJ.Reinjured ( Cooper ) his ankle he's been nursing all year.Sibly was favoring his leg also but I don't have any specifics.They probably sit out this Friday and if it was me sit them out the first playoff game,don't think we need them.I'm not aware of anyone else.Maybe someone else can chime in. 

Thanks

35 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

WOS by 4 TDs they will start flexing their muscles for a deep playoff run. 

Question has HF ever beat WOS before if so when was the last time? 

No they haven't.They can flex all the muscles they want but I would prefer to see less flags and more consistent play.4 TDs....They haven't beat any average team by that and HF is not a bad team. 

12 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

WOS by 4 TDs they will start flexing their muscles for a deep playoff run. 

Question has HF ever beat WOS before if so when was the last time? 

HF is a lot better than you think. 4 TD win isn't happening. They play pretty hard and that QB is for real. He's like a miniature Roschon. I'm not saying HF wins but they will compete.

Will have to give the edge to the Stangs. But it looks like HF has played some good games.  If , and it’s a big if, the Mustangs can play a complete game they should win easily. Most likely will be without the services of Copper or Sibley, but the young backs did a great job against a nasty Liberty team last week. Will be a cold damp field so anything can happen. 

The playoff seeding is not affected one bit by the outcome of this game. WOS has already clinched the top spot. HF will get 3rd if HJ beats Liberty or 4th if Liberty beats HJ, regardless of the outcome of the WOS/HF game. I have no idea how this will affect the coaching decisions (for both teams). I'm fairly certain that HF would love to beat WOS, and I'm also fairly certain that WOS does not want to lose to HF. The incentives for the coaches are a little different.

37 minutes ago, Englebert said:

The playoff seeding is not affected one bit by the outcome of this game. WOS has already clinched the top spot. HF will get 3rd if HJ beats Liberty or 4th if Liberty beats HJ, regardless of the outcome of the WOS/HF game. I have no idea how this will affect the coaching decisions (for both teams). I'm fairly certain that HF would love to beat WOS, and I'm also fairly certain that WOS does not want to lose to HF. The incentives for the coaches are a little different.

U dont ever want to go to the playoffs on a bad note. Every team should be clicking on all cyclinders.its always some team that gets hot every year.and it makes them even dangerous.me personally I think it's very important for w.o to go into the playoffs rolling. Bcz if this young team confidence is up.look out !!

WO-S has won 45 consecutive district games. There’s no way they’d do anything to put that streak in jeopardy. They’ve also beaten H-F 14 consecutive years since the series began meaning WO-S is 14-0 all-time against them. This could be the year for H-F, who knows, but it won’t be because WO-S gave it away by any means.

3 hours ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Calpreps prediction...

West Orange-Stark 31

Hamshire-Fannett 21

Well cal prep missed this one.score want be that high scoring game. Forcing both teams to run the ball more.w.o will still win. Low scoring field position game.and what ppl dont see is.everyone truly outta be happy that it's the last game for w.o on natural grass.they never could play play in these wet sloppy conditions.ppl dont realize that in horrible weather situation like that.silsbee has beaten w.o twice.no matter the year or how gud they have been.w.o is neutralized in those type conditions.even this year with all the bad weather games.just dont play well in those conditions.