LUMBERTON @ LCM

LCMAlumtiger32

8 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

And there’s nothing wrong with speaking the truth and saying something negative about coaching because they are human and will mess up, but whenever you create an account just for that reason.... that’s the issue I have with hater 23

Be careful now. You shouldn't attack a single person. Now attacking a whole team or city is okay but not a single person. That's what got me a demerit.

On 11/3/2018 at 11:11 AM, LC-M said:

I understand where you coming from. I think over the years y’all had some good groups of kids that came through. If you look at some past scores like our 1994 season y’all played us tough which I had double check the score. We blew out WOS that year. When I played against Lumberton they wasn’t a very physical team. The sad thing is Lumberton will move up and will they stay motivated to win in 5a? I hope they do. Those 5a teams are beatable 

Since everyone likes to bring up the past to make there point here and there. While my hope is that the next realignment numbers will keep us at this level for another couple of years, with exceptions of Crosby, there is not one single team in that 5a district that we haven't beaten at least once in the past including PNG. It's a hell of a lot harder for a school our size but it has happened. Babin is very good at getting the kids motivated. Now if we can just keep whiny parents out of the equation so that the school board doesn't run off another perfectly good coach like they've done in the past.

3 hours ago, Coach #23 said:
8 minutes ago, mat said:

Both teams are inconsistent and both have potential to win. It depends on who brings it and who gets/makes the breaks. I'll go with my Bears and home field advantage.

Mat your so right. I don’t know what happens at this time of the year. Against Splendora we were up tempo throwing the ball around. Against Livingston and Huffman we playing conservative. I believe we play better aggressive 

11 minutes ago, raideroldtimer said:

Could be a case of you guys just play to your competition which is dangerous. Ended up getting Lumberton beat by Livingston last year when we should have one.

LCM could be a lot better. I’m not gonna get on here blast anyone. I think next year with everyone coming back there should be no excuses 

7 hours ago, LC-M said:

Yeah. You going to make to the game it might be chilly 

I just realized we have a youth event in Houston Friday and Saturday, so I’ll be relying on you to keep us updated. Don’t hold out when we start crushing y’all either lol just kidding!

Edit- nevermind that’s next weekend, first week of playoffs... crap!

3 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

I just realized we have a youth event in Houston Friday and Saturday, so I’ll be relying on you to keep us updated. Don’t hold out when we start crushing y’all either lol just kidding!

Edit- nevermind that’s next weekend, first week of playoffs... crap!

Yeah you need be there for the playoffs wear your letterman jacket lol