Mid County Madness Ned v PNG

RoschonsBigBro

26 minutes ago, png9mon said:

If PNG is only one player, it is extraordinary how Shug blocks for himself & catches his own passes, while wearing multiple numbers & being in more that one place at a time.  So please, only worry about that "one" player we have.  Do not worry at all about anyone else on the offense, or defense, after all they really don't exist except in your dreams.  Please keep this mindset, and watch reality hit you when the entire PNG Indians team comes to play, and more than "one" person gets off the bus.

I thought the game was being played at The Reservation?

23 minutes ago, PlayActionPass said:

Way too much respect for each other.

Not near enough trash talking!!!

Everythings been said already. 

PNG SIDE- Shug gonna get yall 

NED SIDE- Nuh Uh! Yall D is poo and your coach cracks! WE are gonna get YALL!

PNG- This year is different

NED- Believe it when I see it

BREAKING NEWS: Nederland ISD in financial crisis. The state has demanded financial statements for the 2017-2018 school year. Apparently Neederland ISD was way over budget and the state will step in unless budget is balanced.  When examined by the state a alarming high bill stood out; a water bill for Bulldog Stadium for the week of Mid County Madness. When questioned about the bill Neederland ISD replied, "I Daano. We no do that!"  Neederland ISD expects the budget to be balanced by next year due to Mid County Madness being played at the Reservation, however will be prepared for the expenditure of excess water next year.

1 minute ago, hitman009 said:

BREAKING NEWS: Nederland ISD in financial crisis. The state has demanded financial statements for the 2017-2018 school year. Apparently Neederland ISD was way over budget and the state will step in unless budget is balanced.  When examined by the state a alarming high bill stood out; a water bill for Bulldog Stadium for the week of Mid County Madness. When questioned about the bill Neederland ISD replied, "I Daano. We no do that!"  Neederland ISD expects the budget to be balanced by next year due to Mid County Madness being played at the Reservation, however will be prepared for the expenditure of excess water next year.

Crosby ain't thinking this is funny haha. Not bad though

The real story here is everything Nederland sucks. Their field sucks. Their schools suck. Their concessions stands suck. Their tiny bathroom sucks. Their watering skills suck. Nederland Ave sucks (west of twin city). Their copy cat ball bearing shaking fans suck (against UIL rules but we are not Barbers Hill). Their twitter account sucks. Their spring festival sucks. I won't get personal on individual Nederland folk who suck but you know who you are. 

So I am really just kidding but I am impressed with the photoshops. PN-G fans need to come back strong against those.