Mid County Madness Ned v PNG

RoschonsBigBro

1 hour ago, NDNation said:

We've missed a couple extra points. Now if you're talking about the pooch kick...still doing it.

The kicker is capable of booting it to the end zone.  Coach just does not want to risk a long return.  So we pooch kick the kick-off & it gets fair caught the majority of the time.

9 minutes ago, png9mon said:

The kicker is capable of booting it to the end zone.  Coach just does not want to risk a long return.  So we pooch kick the kick-off & it gets fair caught the majority of the time.

I've seen him boot it. I understand the reason of the pooch kick. It's just frustrating seeing teams given decent field position. Wish we would boot it OUT of the end zone. No chance of a return. But these are High school kids, so I'm not knocking the ole pooch kick.

4 minutes ago, NDNation said:

I've seen him boot it. I understand the reason of the pooch kick. It's just frustrating seeing teams given decent field position. Wish we would boot it OUT of the end zone. No chance of a return. But these are High school kids, so I'm not knocking the ole pooch kick.

Means the coach is scared of a big return. Scared aint the way to coach

So sad the kids have waited for this moment to play in the MCM game and no celebration! I guess they will eventually take away they can’t come with the body paint with no shirts off! There hasn’t been one safety issue that has happened in the last couple of years! Two years ago Port Neches Neches cheerleaders let off the confetti poppers after we won! So sad for the kids! They need to rethink! What is a little confetti and streamers??? I say the kids sneak it but they willl give the kids ISS by I think it will be worth it if I was them! It’s good clean fun! 

I know it was the flare incident but that happened by accident the kid really did not know he was setting it off but that was in the stands not the field! 

With them talking about sportsmanship the teams come together after the game and you will see Nederland players hug the Port Neches players and the same with the other students! I have really not ever seen the teams show bad sportsmanship after the game is done! They run  their mouths but when it’s all said and done when the game is over, they are back friends! Has been this way since I can remember! 

The supt. at PNG has a daughter that is a indianette that’s a Senior. You would think he would realize how the kids love this game and the excitement they get it’s the one game they look forward to all year! It’s a shame they are taking the fun out of It! They have a competition every year who had the most spirit in the student section.