Mid County Madness Ned v PNG

RoschonsBigBro

12 hours ago, outanup said:

Alright, enough about injun history, back on topic....I think most of us agree that RJ will likely need a big night with his legs to get the win. What's it gonna take? 200 yds? 250?  300?

I think he’ll have 35+ carries for the night. 285 couldn’t get it done last year my guess is he’ll need above 300 to beat the Bulldogs this year 

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

Bum Phillips Trophy won’t be awarded after the game due to “safety.”  What a croc   What’s unsafe about passing out a trophy?

Sounds like PNG doesn’t want to get their feelings hurt again.  Maybe the PNG Super can get them some nice ribbons for coming in 2nd place in this game, so they don’t feel left out.     

This is the hidden content, please

So when Nederland wins here’s what they should do they should take an IPad with a picture of the Bum Phillips trophy and hold it up for everyone to see 

20 minutes ago, A BUC 77 said:

That's why they call it madness, let the kids play.  But please no flare guns.

And please no powder.  I had to take my wife home early from a game with a severe asthma attack because of kids throwing powder into the air & it blowing into our faces.  To all kids, on both sides, a little courtesy goes a long way in real life!

56 minutes ago, chorizo said:

that is a bunch of crap,those idiots are taking all the fun from kids,was told no streamers none of the stuff the kids do every year can be brought into the stadium this year,its all a bunch of crap...wonder if eventually you wont be able to scream due to safety as well!if you don't like it all stay at home and listen on radio!!

Prolly cuz they was shooting flares last year. 

20 minutes ago, chorizo said:

not that it will stop winning team but im sure we will all hear for safety concerns nobody is to come on field after game more than once lol

Yeah , PNG doesn’t have enough cops to stop several thousand people from going on the field.

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

This would have to be the only championship trophy I know of that is not presented and held high with pride for everyone to see immediately following the game.   

Does'nt that make it more unique. (Just Kidding!)  Needs to be presented immediately following the game.

3 hours ago, chorizo said:

not that it will stop winning team but im sure we will all hear for safety concerns nobody is to come on field after game more than once lol

I recall vividly after PNG scored to go ahead late in the 4th quarter at Bulldog Stadium,  the announcer came on and said "no would is allowed on the field after the game." I remember because I found it a little suspect that it was immediately after we scored. However, we all know how it turned out.

There are plenty of rumors galore out there, but I can verify with 100% accuracy that the winning team will be allowed on the field after the game.