Mid County Madness Ned v PNG

RoschonsBigBro

8 hours ago, PNGNDN1990 said:

We have the better players just a matter of getting out coached year after year and Coach Barrows followed in a Newman’s footsteps last year! Let’s go NDNs! Hope our coaches can keep it together this year! 

So the better players have been at PNG the last 15 yrs and they dont win because of the coaching?  Different coaches,  different players, I say " The better players" and coaches as been at Nederland.   

38 minutes ago, pride at impact said:

So the better players have been at PNG the last 15 yrs and they dont win because of the coaching?  Different coaches,  different players, I say " The better players" and coaches as been at Nederland.   

1990 has it out for the PNG staff! I’d like to invite him to the booster club meeting so he can run his mouth in the room instead of on this message board! 

MCM 2018.........who wants it more is who takes it home! 

28 minutes ago, THEGAMECHANGER said:

I'm curious about what the Dogs will do at RB. With Scott out and Mazick hobbled on a bad ankle. Kyndon did a great job but then what? I assume maybe the JV back or backs, Seymour and or Mathis come up for this?

RB by committee similar to what the Bulldogs have done all year long. Yes Scott was the most talented and had the most yards out of all of them but he wasn’t the only RB getting yards 

15 minutes ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

RB by committee similar to what the Bulldogs have done all year long. Yes Scott was the most talented and had the most yards out of all of them but he wasn’t the only RB getting yards 

No doubt about that. But the majority of it was him and then Mazick. Mazick is banged up too is what makes me wonder. 

Nothing better than this one being for all the marbles...png will have the best player on the field, Nederland will have better all around talent...Nederland has also had png's number over the past 20-25 years as well, for the most part; Nederland has won 18 of the past 25 and 8 of the last 10; I cannot wait, hope the weather holds up and both teams are as healthy as they can be;  Dogs have been better than most thought at the beginning of the season and will be highly motivated to finish this up.

I'll save my prediction for later in the week.

23 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Nederland has "hatgate" going on now..lol 

A coach forgot to take his hat off during the National Anthem Friday, now they're  calling for his head. 

That's ridiculous. Our society needs to calm down. We define everyone by their individual faults and ignore everything else. That's why our country is eating itself right now. 

31 minutes ago, NDNation said:

They don't pay enough to be a small town HS Football coach. 

I'd take a head coach salary at a big school -- Seems a nice lifestyle with low cost of living and a fulfilling career. But you're right that these coaches have to put up with everyone crawling down their throats and criticizing them. 

You know how we all think we can do better but its not that easy on the field looking at the game than from up above where you can see the whole field and the plays developing being a high school coach you have to hear from the players parents and fans complain if something does not go your teams way but if your winning everything's ok

11 minutes ago, bulldawg64 said:

You know how we all think we can do better but its not that easy on the field looking at the game than from up above where you can see the whole field and the plays developing being a high school coach you have to hear from the players parents and fans complain if something does not go your teams way but if your winning everything's ok

And even if they're winning people still find something to gripe about.