Mid County Madness Ned v PNG

RoschonsBigBro

6 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Here we go.... lol

Oh you know it! Im so ready to be home and catch a game! What a game to catch. As far as Im concerned, both teams beat everyone in district and now meet in the final. Ned is the favorite. Not a better way to go out in your last home game!

Upfront Big game ! Congrats to both teams , overcame a lot of adversity to get here !  Great job by  coaching staffs who give much to the Mid County community they serve . Probably another classic but I have to go with my Dogs by 7 . Edge on defense , but home field ??? I’m not sure anyone can get a home field  advantage in this one ! Hoping for good weather no injuries ! This is what high school football is all about , great  communities, great BANDS , great FANS, great DRILLTEAMS , great CHEERLEADERS & GREAT TEAMS !    Let the Madness begin .

4 minutes ago, Rez Ipsa said:

So will Nederland be bringing their own mud to spread on the sidelines, or as the host do we have to provide it for them?

Yes a good host always provides for the guest. Also we’re gonna have a raffle for a free iPad right? Good project celebration fundraiser 

7 minutes ago, Rez Ipsa said:

So will Nederland be bringing their own mud to spread on the sidelines, or as the host do we have to provide it for them?

I’ll be sitting on the row to nowhere.  What kind of Native American designs a stadium with an exit row that doesn’t go anywhere??

4 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

I’ll be sitting on the row to nowhere.  What kind of Native American designs a stadium with an exit row that doesn’t go anywhere??

I don't remember that row -- I've sat on the visitors' side several times throughout my school years, but I don't remember that. Is there only one exit on the visitors' side? That doesn't sound safe. 

9 minutes ago, Rez Ipsa said:

I don't remember that row -- I've sat on the visitors' side several times throughout my school years, but I don't remember that. Is there only one exit on the visitors' side? That doesn't sound safe. 

Middle exit dead ends into the tunnel.  You either have to make a jump for it or climb across a few hundred people 

4glrwl.png

Are y’all sure this is for all the marbles?  All I heard about 10 weeks ago was how superior the teams where on the west side of the Trinity.  Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit.  Look a here.  The two Mid-County schools playing for the DC (or share).  The story would make a good movie, and the game will make a great ending.  Good luck to both teams.  It’s gonna be a good one.