Nederland 45 Crosby 22/FINAL

WOSgrad

My take on the game.Crosby defense stayed on the field all night. This is the worst qb Crosby has fielded in 20 years and other teams feasted on us because we are one dimensional. Nederland is better than png. And I love the fact that every player on Ned’s team came over to the track to shake Jaiden Howard’s hand and showed him a lot of love after the game. I hate the teams in this district never got the chance to see this kid ball. Well png has. 72-69 game was one for the ages. 

Crosby has been so confusing this year, and I know all the controversy has hurt them. But look at this team pre-controversy.. they beat a powerhouse in manvel. Then come out against a down wos team and almost slip up and lose that one. If my memory is correct wos had a lead in the first half. Then they barely squeak past Vidor. This is all while being state ranked.

IMO, if you take away all the controversy and give Crosby their qb back, Nederland still takes this win tonight.

6 hours ago, CCbigfan said:

My take on the game.Crosby defense stayed on the field all night. This is the worst qb Crosby has fielded in 20 years and other teams feasted on us because we are one dimensional. Nederland is better than png. And I love the fact that every player on Ned’s team came over to the track to shake Jaiden Howard’s hand and showed him a lot of love after the game. I hate the teams in this district never got the chance to see this kid ball. Well png has. 72-69 game was one for the ages. 

I wouldn’t put it all on the backup qb. Ive seen him play all through middle school and he has always been a good player. He looked like he was hurt to. I think a lot is the bad receiver play and inconsistent defense and from what i heard bad leadership from seniors

I wanted to say thank you to the 2 Crosby players (wish I caught their #) who were walking around the track after the game, our 2 year old son all decked out in Nederland gear ran towards them and they stopped to wave and smile and talk to him. That just made me smile! Thanks guys! A lot of teenagers would have just kept walking by, especially after a loss. 

Props to Crosby. This was a very hard hitting game. I wasn’t completely comfortable until we got up 3 scores because Crosby is big and fast.

Great job by the Dogs putting up so many points without our top 2 offensive weapons and without our QB the whole 2nd half. This is a TEAM that gets things done. We limp into MCM next week as banged up as ever, but I still have faith. Great job by the WRs, QBs , and especially the freshman RB who ran hard all night. Defense did a great job as well and Barrow opened up the playbook in the first half. MCM should be a great game!

9 hours ago, CCbigfan said:

POS dogging a kid, a good kid on this site. Crosby don’t need you or people like you. Be gone.......