Port Neches-Groves 31 Barbers Hill 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

5 hours ago, BH4EVER said:

Just don’t be so surprised that the one trick pony leaves the hill just a little frustrated with the second loss of the season. The multi-talented Barbers Hill is just priming up for the upset.  But it will be a slug fest. Good luck PNG. 

Ned played without their top TWO RBs for most of the game and without the starting QB in 2nd half. It was a rough night injury wise.

Having a bunch of starters come back after an iconic QB graduates doesn't always work out. In 2000 at Dustin Long left, I'm pretty sure PNG started the season ranked #1 -- Someone can correct me because I'm not 100% confident, but the team returned a lot of guys from the 1999 team, minus Dustin Long. Then we went 5-5. Not to say we'll do that next year. I think the future is very bright at PNG. We will definitely miss Roschon, but who wouldn't? He is a ridiculous athlete who has defined the last three years of football at PNG, and we'll be comparing players to him for the next 20 years and onward. 

5 minutes ago, Rez Ipsa said:

Having a bunch of starters come back after an iconic QB graduates doesn't always work out. In 2000 at Dustin Long left, I'm pretty sure PNG started the season ranked #1 -- Someone can correct me because I'm not 100% confident, but the team returned a lot of guys from the 1999 team, minus Dustin Long. Then we went 5-5. Not to say we'll do that next year. I think the future is very bright at PNG. We will definitely miss Roschon, but who wouldn't? He is a ridiculous athlete who has defined the last three years of football at PNG, and we'll be comparing players to him for the next 20 years and onward. 

No almost the whole 99 team was seniors

BH people really thought this was going to be a game? We played with several backups in on offense and we didn’t even have to open up the offense. This was probaly one of our easiest wins of the season. We also played several backups on defense. This was not a game. Just wish Faircloth would have used the RB’s more. There was no reason to be running RJ when the game was decided. His dad was pissed towards the end of the game because he kept running it when the game was decided. We needed to run the clock out with our RB’s . 

1 hour ago, prepballfan said:

Not sure why it's copying you Prep. I look at PA News and it appears RJ has 36 carries. That's insane! BF should be ashamed of himself. After RJ and Ceja, the ndn offense had 22 total yards. BF better figure out how to distribute the ball better. Not sure why he didn't have the RB's run the ball more. RJ had all but 6 yards of total rushing. That's on BF.

7 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

Not sure why it's copying you Prep. I look at PA News and it appears RJ has 36 carries. That's insane! BF should be ashamed of himself. After RJ and Ceja, the ndn offense had 22 total yards. BF better figure out how to distribute the ball better. Not sure why he didn't have the RB's run the ball more. RJ had all but 6 yards of total rushing. That's on BF.

Y’all kill me with this “Why does Faircloth run him so much?” stuff. 

Look, I get it. Nobody, including myself, wants that kid to get hurt. He has a very bright future. But if you don’t think Herman is gonna run that kid when gets to UT, y’all are insane.

16 minutes ago, The Icon said:

Look, I get it. Nobody, including myself, wants that kid to get hurt. He has a very bright future. But if you don’t think Herman is gonna run that kid when gets to UT, y’all are insane.

My favorite comment at MCM last year, referring to how much we rely on Johnson:

”He better get used to it now if he wants to play at Texas.”

Dude wasn’t lying,

24 minutes ago, The Icon said:

I thought he was slated to line up at receiver?

1 hour ago, The Icon said:

You're killing me, I looked at Texas QB this year and Herman runs his QB 7-10 times on average per game. The highest was 17 carries in one game. I don't know where or what y'all know about football, but running your QB 36 times in a game and that's all of the time is crazy. I remember Bama kid being a band guy, I guess maybe you were too? Lol