Port Neches-Groves 31 Barbers Hill 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

7 minutes ago, BH4EVER said:

This is the kind of crap that makes people dislike y’all!  Maybe one and done in the playoffs for y’all and then next year you don’t have the one trick pony!  Good luck!  

I love how you people don’t think PNG played football till RJ arrived.  Don’t get me wrong I’ve enjoyed watching him play these three years and can’t wait to watch him play on the 40 acres but PNG has won a lot of games before he got here and we’re going to win a lot of games after he leaves. I’m pretty sure if everybody had a trick pony like Roschon they would use them to

17 minutes ago, BH4EVER said:

Turn out the lights. The fat lady has sung. Out coached this game!  We couldn’t even figure out how to get our best receiver the ball. PNG - y’all got our number again. I am never a sore loser so good game!  

It wouldn’t have mattered.  Hell, our QB hit just about every one of them in hands and we couldn’t even catch a cold on this nippy night!!

4 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

Indians controlled this game on both sides of the ball the whole game a very good performance. The team has really come together late in the season. The Bulldogs lost their starting RB tonight. 

That's tough. Sorry for him. Nederland always has the next man up though. They'll be ready. 

I graduated from PN-G in 2011. I distinctly - and fondly - remember watching PN-G beat Barbers Hill five times in four seasons. We used to joke about Faircloth getting arrested for desecrating our national mascot.

Rez Ipsa is correct that we suffered a third round loss to Manvel in 2010, by a score of 56-46 if I recall correctly. Pardon my candor, but I have never seen a team or a crowd as utterly classless as Manvel was that game - and I’ve been to LSU, and dealt with Ohio State fans at the Superdome. I vividly remember watching the drill team flipping off our band before the game began. I have high hopes Roschon will deliver some long overdue payback this year. If the defense keeps playing like it has the last two games, those hopes may be realized.

Back in the days of the old 19 and 20-4A, the only 19-4A team that could beat PN-G consistently was the other purple and white meat.