Huffman Hargrave 26 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 12/FINAL

WOSgrad

I think Huffman was gonna win this one, but coach is a little to conservative. He plays not to lose at times and doesn't trust the guys to fight.

Just like last year, he was playing to keep the score down, which kinda made it worse. He's gonna have to relax if he wants to go past bi-district.

26 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Our coaching has us losing  before we play. If we catch those 2 balls in the endzone we are in the game. Kids were dropping the ball and Qb was off tonight 

Then how bout you volunteer to help instead of bashing. I am pretty sure they would love your help. Good luck to LCM and Huffman the rest of the way.

33 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Our coaching has us losing  before we play. If we catch those 2 balls in the endzone we are in the game. Kids were dropping the ball and Qb was off tonight 

Just curious what you mean about your coach? I don’t know much about him, but if y’all dropped two in the end zone then seems like he’s calling the right plays. 

4 minutes ago, rhino1877 said:

Then how bout you volunteer to help instead of bashing. I am pretty sure they would love your help. Good luck to LCM and Huffman the rest of the way.

Sure buddy.... if you were at the game you would  have seen some problems. I’m not asking the coaches to be perfect but it wasn’t good football. The kids wasn’t on either but at end of day everybody has to be held accountable