Buna 70 Hardin 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

On 11/7/2018 at 8:31 AM, XXPLAYAXX said:

Hardin will be 7-3 to finish up their district run. Stark was an idiot and couldn’t coach to save his life I listened to him while he was is Hardin and all I could think was omg!!! Everyone knows Hardin does not have exceptional athletes they do have some coming up but not now, but all the kids played with this year was HEART AND FIGHT and good coaching that’s why they won this year. Hardin did loose a starting running back and a key defensive player he would have helped them a lot he was on track to being a 1000 yard rusher to. So with that being said everything can’t be an excuse they found ways to win.. This is the same team Stark and his Staff went 3-7&0-10. Haynes put teams on the schedule he knew he could beat for himself and for the kids to win a little I don’t think he thought he would be at the 7-3 mark. 3-7,0-10,4-6,7-3 making the playoffs this year is not to bad. My hats off to the Hornets good luck in the upcoming years. 

I would consider you the manliest man that there has ever been if you would somehow sprout even the smallest set of balls and say that to Starks face.  Until then, continue to hide behind your fake name on a computer in your mom's basement.  You had to have been hatched from a damn egg because anyone with a daddy would have been taught better.

4 hours ago, XXPLAYAXX said:

Stark must be your daddy and y’all probably coach together! 

Uh, that was weak......  seriously, if you're gonna call a grown man an idiot why wouldnt you give your name instead of hiding behind the keyboard.  Bet money you didnt act that way to Starks facd when he was there.  Am I right??