Does H-D have a chance against West Sabine?

bd04

If H-D wins, there in the 4th spot for a playoff game which would be bad. If they win the next two , they’d be in third place and looking better. But just curious if you think H-D can beat WS tonight. H-D struggled on Offense last week against Shelbyville. D looked ok but gave up the big play. 

Im gonna step out on a limb and say H-D by 2

Give me 26-24 in favor of HD. 

HD will likely lose. HD has got fat on the most horrible competition in Texas which gave them false hope heading into a superior district than what HD has historically been able to compete. West Sabine has played a much tougher schedule and would likely be undefeated had they played the HD schedule. 

WS in a similar margin to Shelbyville. HD will not have to worry about their eternal objective of a 1st round playoff defeat. 

7 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

How does a team with the best running back duo in the state not make the playoffs?

Very good question. One theory would be that HD RBs are not in fact "the best RB duo in the state" and are actually "typical HD" hyped up by delusional HD fans. 

I think HD wins tonight.  I don't think it will be a blow out by no means, but I think they get the win.  It wasn't "fans" that said anything about best RB duo in the state, it was one fan said they are one of the best.  Some of us are very level headed folks that just love Bobcat football.  89 Falcon, I have never in my life met a person that is so negative.  I am not even trying to argue with some of the facts you bring up, for example the usual first round departure.  That's just fact, what I find very childish is the calling teams, fans, and towns horrible and trash, but hey you just keep doing you.  Having said that I understand we do have a fan or two that can be over the top, but you could address that/them without having to trash everyone else.