Silsbee 27 Hamshire-Fannett 26/FINAL

WOSgrad

Those three mistakes. By Silsbee gave H-F all the momentum they needed.  The miffed punt, the punk hitting the Tiger player, and the fumble by the RB.  Factor that in that the H-F QB is pretty darn good at getting away from pressure and throwing on the run.  

I would've preferred that Silsbee blew this team out.  Heard there was some extra chirping going on between coaching staffs for 3 teams prior to this game one team is a possible playoff opponent The disrespect to Silsbee football should've been enough to push the throttle hard, but I guess we were just content with getting the win and getting out of there.....

48 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Those three mistakes. By Silsbee gave H-F all the momentum they needed.  The miffed punt, the punk hitting the Tiger player, and the fumble by the RB.  Factor that in that the H-F QB is pretty darn good at getting away from pressure and throwing on the run.  

I would've preferred that Silsbee blew this team out.  Heard there was some extra chirping going on between coaching staffs for 3 teams prior to this game one team is a possible playoff opponent The disrespect to Silsbee football should've been enough to push the throttle hard, but I guess we were just content with getting the win and getting out of there.....

Can’t be content with that this close to the playoffs. I’ve said it before and I stand by this statement: the Silsbee tigers are way better than what they are looking like on Friday nights.

5 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

Can’t be content with that this close to the playoffs. I’ve said it before and I stand by this statement: the Silsbee tigers are way better than what they are looking like on Friday nights.

Actually, you’re only as good as you play on Fridays. The Football gods don’t care how fast you run or how good of athletes you have... what matters is the score. And last night Silsbee was barely better than HF. 

6 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Regular season game, but you knew that.

Point being, you can talk smack on Livingston, but that's it. Otherwise, you come off as a loser. And that fits you.

C’mon! You’re a mod! Should you really be calling names?

We can also talk about Anahuac. 

I don’t want to sound like a braggart, but we scrimmaged HF and we ran all over them. 

My whole point is that you are only as good as the scoreboard and your record. We stink. Y’all are mediocre. 

That is all. 

7 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

C’mon! You’re a mod! Should you really be calling names?

We can also talk about Anahuac. 

I don’t want to sound like a braggart, but we scrimmaged HF and we ran all over them. 

My whole point is that you are only as good as the scoreboard and your record. We stink. Y’all are mediocre. 

That is all. 

But like you said, it was a scrimmage.

Point being, when you talk smack on a team that beat your team 48-14, you come off as a big mouth loser. But we all knew that already.

And I am a god.

10 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Silsbee beat BC 48-14. Is BC still in the same basketball district as Silsbee? 48-14 might be a 1st qtr score. 

And then comes baseball season where we crush your dreams over and over and over. 

It’s okay. Y’all are having a Silsbee another Silsbee football year. You know, where you guys finish second in the district and make a premature exit from the playoffs with a ton of talent that the rest of us wish we had.  But keep thumping your chests and talking about how good you REALLY are, despite constantly turning in performances you should be ashamed of. 

Seriously.... WOS is as what could possibly be their worst team in history and y’all still got spanked. What’s the excuse? Are we still sticking with “coaching?”

11 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

And then comes baseball season where we crush your dreams over and over and over. 

It’s okay. Y’all are having a Silsbee another Silsbee football year. You know, where you guys finish second in the district and make a premature exit from the playoffs with a ton of talent that the rest of us wish we had.  But keep thumping your chests and talking about how good you REALLY are, despite constantly turning in performances you should be ashamed of. 

Seriously.... WOS is as what could possibly be their worst team in history and y’all still got spanked. What’s the excuse? Are we still sticking with “coaching?”

11 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Here are the facts

Silsbee has made a 3 rounder or deeper run in the football playoffs the last 4 out of the lat 6 years and each year ran into eventual state champ Carthage. Bridge City lost 48-14 this year to Silsbee. Basketball season you will lose by 60 points per game. Baseball season who knows. I think Silsbee has been to state more recent than BC. Whe is the last time BC won state in baseball, football, or basketball. We will continue to enjoy these back to back basketball titles while we quietly work on a 3 peat and a deep football run. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Yes, if Silsbee is having another Silsbee football year where year after year challenging for a district championship and most of the time winning it, going two, three sometimes four rounds deep into the playoffs is something to thump your chest a lil bit about and people do talk about that as being a REALLY good season. BC should try it. Our goal is where you get into the playoffs and win the last game of the year. Yes, Silsbee always brings up basketball which is understandable, I can't ever remember BC beating Silsbee in basketball. And you always bring up the only thing BC can do, Baseball, and as well you should with all those district championships which is something to thump your chest about talking about how good you really are despite blaming the umps for constantly losing in a premature exit from the playoffs with a ton of talent. 

Seriously... this is not the worst team in WOS history and if getting beat by three points on a last second field goal is what you call a spanking you really must be a BC fan. But honestly keep it honest.  

3 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Here are the facts

Silsbee has made a 3 rounder or deeper run in the football playoffs the last 4 out of the lat 6 years and each year ran into eventual state champ Carthage. Bridge City lost 48-14 this year to Silsbee. Basketball season you will lose by 60 points per game. Baseball season who knows. I think Silsbee has been to state more recent than BC. Whe is the last time BC won state in baseball, football, or basketball. We will continue to enjoy these back to back basketball titles while we quietly work on a 3 peat and a deep football run. 

So... how many football titles do you have? In fact, before 2016, y’all had never even won a single anything, despite all of the talent that has been up and down the halls over there. Nothing. No thing. Not a single thing.

I mean, until year before last, “Sexual Chocolate” was the only thing y’all had to talk about. 

Didn’t y’all run into “eventual state champ” Carthage in the first round?

Paper Tigers. So much promise, so much disappointment. 

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

So... how many football titles do you have? In fact, before 2016, y’all had never even won a single anything, despite all of the talent that has been up and down the halls over there. Nothing. No thing. Not a single thing.

I mean, until year before last, “Sexual Chocolate” was the only thing y’all had to talk about. 

Didn’t y’all run into “eventual state champ” Carthage in the first round?

Paper Tigers. So much promise, so much disappointment. 

We beat Bridge City 48-13!!! We have titles now. Who cares about before 2016. Bridge City titles were won before segregation so those dont even count sir lmao. Those titles you have were mentioned in Genesis Chapter 1 in the bible. Silsbee may get a 3rd this year while BC prepares for UIL Math and Chior! They young lady who is the national champion in track who went to Bridge City has a dad who was 2x Allstate in Silsbee. Let's see while were talking titles, Barnes of Silsbee was back to back 100m and 200m. Silsbee relay Silver medal and Silsbee track has quit a fee medals in the past. The only thing Bridge City is know for sir is racism and Mosquitoes. (Welcome back Badsanta)!!!!!