Barbers Hill New Mascot

4 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Yeah, we've been talking, but I don't share that on here. We going eat together before the game Friday.

i get it, I can't say 70% of the things I truly want to on here. Yeah he mentions you from time to time. He was excited about going to BH so we can get that W and brag lol

14 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

i get it, I can't say 70% of the things I truly want to on here. Yeah he mentions you from time to time. He was excited about going to BH so we can get that W and brag lol

Yeah, since my boy went straight baseball, it doesn't mean as much, but he knows I have nothing but love for Shug. We had some fun years in youth football though. Your dad is a good man, and you can see it in y'all.

14 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Yeah, since my boy went straight baseball, it doesn't mean as much, but he knows I have nothing but love for Shug. We had some fun years in youth football though. Your dad is a good man, and you can see it in y'all.

Thanks. Lots of kids from the stjfl days dont play football anymore. Probably the smarter decision in the long and short term. I know Im starting my son with baseball since I rather not see him all broke up. From what dad says, I do wish more of those that are still at png wouldve played. Defense can't get any worse. Thanks again man, and good luck Friday and in baseball season.

6 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Thanks. Lots of kids from the stjfl days dont play football anymore. Probably the smarter decision in the long and short term. I know Im starting my son with baseball since I rather not see him all broke up. From what dad says, I do wish more of those that are still at png wouldve played. Defense can't get any worse. Thanks again man, and good luck Friday and in baseball season.

Same to ya'll