Livingston @ Bridge City

LCMAlumtiger32

2 hours ago, PlayActionPass said:

My sincere apologies, did the Bears take it easy on them?

We handed the ball off ever play. The first quarter we threw a 35 yard td against  them. It was a very boring game to see 12 dive plays in a row. It was there homecoming and I guess Crouch knows there head coach and ended the  game running the ball. Our defense play well it was 21-0 and they never made it to the red zone from what remember. 

On 10/31/2018 at 9:49 AM, CardinalBacker said:

I think Bridge City squeaks out a win in the friendly confines of Historic Larry Ward Stadium.  It's a tough venue in which to play.  I expect Livingston's players to be freaked out by the flyover that will come courtesy of the Orange County Mosquito Control plane.  Tired legs from the long bus ride and the fact that that the telephone poles are all taller than the trees will be hard for the Lions to adjust to as well.  They will no doubt be amazed by the size of our stands and our ample parking.  

It will also be mesmerizing to look across the field and see several thousand people dressed in red watching in eery silence as the contest unfolds.  Except when our award-winning band plays their hearts out, predominantly while we're on offense. 

There's no place like home. 

I love the comment about band playing while you are on offense. I've never understood why it is so difficult to understand, Don't play while we are on offense. Beaumont Central always got it. Our QB would have no voice after screaming over "Oh, they want some" the entire game. But Central would Never play while their offense was on the field. Even being the opponent, I loved it.  Oh, and I think BC will get the W.