PNG/rumors

CCbigfan

4 minutes ago, outanup said:

Barbers  coaches were scouting....No effect on the game

whatever. same rules should apply. If team X wants to help team Y then there is nothing stopping that. BH could have just as easily been there recording and tipping off plays. 

17 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Shout out to Nederland for voting to uphold the W. Vidor......Vidor, Vidor, Vidor......the door please. Back from whence you came, never to return! Guess getting beat by the worst of PNG's team will drive you mad. Send them donations back while yall at it, Crosby!

get out GIF

:) , I didn’t see anything! Lol

4 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

whatever. same rules should apply. If team X wants to help team Y then there is nothing stopping that. BH could have just as easily been there recording and tipping off plays. 

You’re right... it’s a conspiracy against the injuns. Reservation Devastation... to be exact.

22 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

I have seen numerous coaches with cell phones in the booth. How did BH prove that PN-G had an IPAD? Took pics with their cell phones? 

They didn’t have to prove it. The head coach admitted to it after getting caught. 

9 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

Not same rules. You cannot view film during your game.

Why would BH tip Crosby off of PN-G plays? BH had not played Crosby or PN-G yet.

15 minutes ago, Loyal Ranger said:

District      

Nederland.      5-0    Crosby, PNG

PNG.               4-1      BH,NED

Barbers Hill     4-1      PNG, Santa Fe

Santa Fe         3-2      Dayton, BH

Crosby            3-2      NED, Lee

Lee                 1-4       Vidor, Crosby

Vidor               0-5       Lee, Dayton

Dayton            0-5       Santa Fe, Vidor

IF BH wins out and Ned Loses to Crosby and PNG. BH could win the DC, So now all three teams at the top have a legit chance to finish as the one seed with two games to play. This is better than Jerry Springer!. I'm enjoying watching this instead of my team (we have had a bad year. but Go Rangers!)

Reading thru this thread, I thought the same thing. 

28 minutes ago, indianforever said:

I can see if PNG gets a big lead against BH Faircloth won’t let up now...you can bring that to the bank

You think Faircloth would accept that kind of behavior from other teams or would he report it also? Just a question.....

But I do agree Faircloth will not take his foot off the gas....