PNG/rumors

CCbigfan

8 minutes ago, BHbleedNblue said:

Why didn’t BH vote? Wondering if Westerberg had something to do with all this! If he did, his timing is impeccable! 

I would think if a ruling that could change the outcome of games was needed, then every team would be required to vote.  This could have easily been 3-3, then I’m not sure what happens.  I don’t see how BH got out of voting.  

5 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

I would think if a ruling that could change the outcome of games was needed, then every team would be required to vote.  This could have easily been 3-3, then I’m not sure what happens.  I don’t see how BH got out of voting.  

unless they were the ones who had the evidence. Then it would make a lot of sense. 

5 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

I don't see how they were allowed not to vote.

38 minutes ago, Matthew328 said:

Crosby still has to beat Nederland; if they lose to Nederland they are back to 3 losses and the only way they can get into a positive tiebreaker scenario is if PNG loses both of their last 2 games....which is possible but IMO unlikely....if Crosby is 4-3 they need PNG involved because they lost H2H to Santa Fe and Barbers Hill

It’s very likely for PNG to lose to Ned....just saying. 

5 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I don't see how they were allowed not to vote.

7 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Robert's Rules of Order states a voting member may abstain if they so choose. If, I'm not mistaken. 

"After reaching out to head football coach Brandon Faircloth, he confirms that coaches in the press box during the Crosby game had an iPad, but they did not send videos, photos, or text messages to the sideline during any point during the game. Faircloth also told 12 News that coaches from Barbers Hill who were scouting the game sent the violation to the committee chair last week before the vote was held at 9:00a.m. Monday morning in Baytown." 

That explains why BH didn't vote. 

14 minutes ago, MrFleet23 said:

I'll take it because it was a real close game. In all actuality Crosby should have won that game regardless. Shame on PNG staff robbing the kids of a hard fought game. 

How do you figure Crosby should have won? If I remember correctly it was a good close game and we had the ball last and scored. Shame on our coaches for doing this to our boys. Those kids played hard and WON that game!