PNG/rumors

CCbigfan

1 hour ago, hitman009 said:

Do you really think BH, Crosby and other schools do not break the rules?? I have personally seen BH coaches coaching their kids in 7 on 7 after school and at half of tournaments... guess what, that is against UIL rules.... I have even seen a kid paid by the School board member cash at a Peso's. Handed the kid $200 and said "my wife is not comfortable with your family and you coming by the house to eat. Here.... go buy them something nice". Heck one Coach lost his job because of recruiting practices. So don't give the integrity speech and cheater speech when I don't know a school that totally obeys all UIL laws (many of which are stupid anyways). 

UGHHHHH OK

8 minutes ago, jimbob82 said:

You can bet the bank this did not start the Crosby game, common sense tells you it has been going on all year and possibly previous years.  Cmon people what they just woke up on the  Crosby game.   Really, believe what you want...…...

And no telling what other schools have been doing this year and possibly others. But that's speculation and can't be proven. 

8 hours ago, NDNation said:

12news

"Westberg said the photos were only of the ipad being in the coaches' pressbox and not of PNG recording the game"

So the picture posted on here is not of the infamous ipad. Its of a monitor in the box showing the live feed as I expected. FAKE NEWS. 

This gives credence to BF saying it wasn’t utilized, just in the box. Take the punishment and move on now. 

11 minutes ago, NDNation said:

And no telling what other schools have been doing this year and possibly others. But that's speculation and can't be proven. 

You are exactly right. That’s all speculation what other schools have been doing. What PNG did is proven fact with photographic evidence. Own it and move on. 

20 minutes ago, CCRed said:

You are exactly right. That’s all speculation what other schools have been doing. What PNG did is proven fact with photographic evidence. Own it and move on. 

There is no evidence of PNG recording or using it. We are accused of having a device that's prohibited in the box. No proof we used it to cheat. That's what y'all made up on the board.

Whew! that was tough, how many pages was the hill is for real thread?

I can hear the announcers Friday night, 3rd and 2 Indians in the I pad formation a formation that they implemented this week seems to be working well for them, there it is again that 'screen' pass if they keep this up the Eagles are going to get 'screen burned', looks like the 'key' to this formation is to have a good interface between the coaches in the 'press any key box' relaying ....