PNG/rumors

CCbigfan

24 minutes ago, ndn mom said:

Thank you! I’m out of likes but this post says it all. Honestly I think it’s time to move on. Our coach made a bad decision and our kids will have to pay the price....end of story. At the end of the day those boys play hard and have fought hard all season. If this was any other school this thread would have been locked hours ago. 

This ^^^^^^ 

20 minutes ago, ndn mom said:

Thank you! I’m out of likes but this post says it all. Honestly I think it’s time to move on. Our coach made a bad decision and our kids will have to pay the price....end of story. At the end of the day those boys play hard and have fought hard all season. If this was any other school this thread would have been locked hours ago. 

Seriously?!? Y’all get over yourselves. Png isn’t more hated or joked on than any other school in this district or site for that matter. Hell I’ve seen more comments about Crosby.

Without a DAWG in this years fight it serves you right cheaters!!!! (I hate that for this years seniors that are after but if you think about it, it possibly could have been ur seniors the last 20 years or so). The Reservation has always proven harsh to opponents and their fans in piss poor calls so Reap What you Sow!!

15 minutes ago, Coog4Life2008 said:

Without a DAWG in this years fight it serves you right cheaters!!!! (I hate that for this years seniors that are after but if you think about it, it possibly could have been ur seniors the last 20 years or so). The Reservation has always proven harsh to opponents and their fans in piss poor calls so Reap What you Sow!!

Hopefully Barrett Station will develop you guys a new QB next year!!

7 minutes ago, Eagle Nation said:

I hope everybody keeps in mind that the reporting of this UIL violation by the BH coaching staff resulted in BH no longer having a clinched playoff spot. That is what you call putting what's right above your own gains. Something that PNG apparently knows nothing about.

Me and WOSGrad had that convo on the phone earlier today.

For all you folks throwing rocks at Vidor, I understood on the evening news that some wanted PNG to forfeit all 3 District games (Lee, Vidor and Crosby).  Coach Matthews insisted only the Crosby game should be forfeited, and that was what was finally voted on.  So it could have been PNG sitting at 2-3 in District.  If all that is true, you might want to go easy on Vidor and Coach Matthews.  And personally, I’m happy it worked out like it did.  I’d hated to see PNG sitting home with their talent.

This is the hidden content, please

In this article, the BH coach says the pics are of the ipad, NOT of PNG recording the game. 

We broke the rule of having the device in the press box. 

I'm wondering if the screen in the pics is just a monitor, which is allowed, and the ipad is sitting somewhere in the booth..by his arm maybe.

7 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

PNG is fine. BH has the same amount of quality wins as the Dallas Cowboys. They are no threat to PNG.

Are you referring to the quality win just last week when BH beat a Crosby team by 19 points that PNG had to beat in the last seconds of the game. Oh my bad, I just looked at the scoreboard again and it says Crosby-2 PNG-0. PNG is no threat to BH.

4 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Good question

After reading the article I just posted, I'm wondering if the monitor that we see in the pic is what's even in question. Monitors are allowed. The pics aren't that clear. Maybe you can see them better. Is there an iPad laying on the table anywhere?

So, if the coach in the booth recorded previous plays wouldn’t it be easier play calling by going back and looking at defensive formations for a current offensive play? Why would you do that to those boys who clearly had what it took to score. 

Poor judgement....

Poor character....

Head coach trying to lie his way out of it...

Really Faircloth!!  

19 minutes ago, Hagar said:

For all you folks throwing rocks at Vidor, I understood on the evening news that some wanted PNG to forfeit all 3 District games (Lee, Vidor and Crosby).  Coach Matthews insisted only the Crosby game should be forfeited, and that was what was finally voted on.  So it could have been PNG sitting at 2-3 in District.  If all that is true, you might want to go easy on Vidor and Coach Matthews.  And personally, I’m happy it worked out like it did.  I’d hated to see PNG sitting home with their talent.

Because they didn't have proof that the infamous iPad was at the other games.