PNG/rumors

CCbigfan

I know Coach Faircloth to be a man of integrity and class, and if he or another coach violated a rule I firmly believe he would have owned up to it. Just my opinion. Everyone on here is entitled to theirs. 

Hey Realville I’m up to 3 posts... are we friends yet??? Lol. 

29 minutes ago, Pride03 said:

It’s not against the rules to watch the game on a screen in real time, which is clearly what this coach is doing and explains why he isn’t hiding it. There’s nothing to hide. 

mmmmmmm. That would be a negative

He is on a headset talking to coaches on the sideline.  Ridiculous to try and defend that.

PNG is good enough as it is ,  why would you do this .  It is a big competitive advantage to have video of things going on real time .

i can remember many times when I was coaching that once we saw the video after the game that we wished we would have blocked certain things differently or ran something different.

13 minutes ago, Mytwocents3788 said:

Oh where did big brother Johnson go??? Nothing to say now??? Or are you still gonna try to defend png and call out the teams who earn their wins the right way.

I seen Vidor coaches using their smartphones on the sidelines. So don’t throw stones, especially now.  I hope Coach Matthews makes sure they leave them in the locker room even the Junior High Coaches just standing there.

8 minutes ago, Pride03 said:

I know Coach Faircloth to be a man of integrity and class, and if he or another coach violated a rule I firmly believe he would have owned up to it. Just my opinion. Everyone on here is entitled to theirs. 

Hey Realville I’m up to 3 posts... are we friends yet??? Lol. 

Well he obviously didn’t own up to it .   If you inadvertently leave something in the press box then why do you use it during the game.  Come on!!!!!!!!!  

Even the sportswriter for PA News seems to suggest that it is BH fault this has happened

10 minutes ago, PNG_Fan said:

I seen Vidor coaches using their smartphones on the sidelines. So don’t throw stones, especially now.  I hope Coach Matthews makes sure they leave them in the locker room even the Junior High Coaches just standing there.

Whatever you say Barry Bonds! Don’t try to change the subject. 

19 minutes ago, PNG_Fan said:

Please point out the rule that we are violating. Please. I’m begging you.

4 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

You think PNG fans are crying now? Wait till the end of this football season when Shug is gone. They'll be crying in the streets. Lol

We will see who is shedding tears Friday night...we will be fine when shug is gone...we have another good one waiting for his chance..name is Blake Bost