PNG/rumors

CCbigfan

5 minutes ago, Pride03 said:

I think 11 pages is plenty of talk about this issue. When Nederland forfeited two years ago, the moderators on this site shut the thread down before it even started. Will PNG be treated with the same discretion as Nederland?

Let's respect the kids by doing them right and moving on. After all, it is about them... not the adults.

(Long time lurker, first time poster. Just couldn't bite my tongue anymore.)

We’re out of the playoffs because of cheating! Leave the thread up!! Lol!

2 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

Man, ya'll acting like PNG stole millions of dollars or something. The middle school B team defensive guy up in the booth doing stats wouldn't know what to tell BF if he was wearing a Crosby headset.

Shug making them boys his bisnotches won the game, not Cletus up in the booth.

This has nothing to do with the “boys”.  This is totally on the coaching staff.  Doesnt matter what the infraction was....tooo much air in the ball....filming another teams practice.....or using an ipad during a game....all are breaking the rules hence cheating.  If you get caught you must pay the price..

2 hours ago, NDNation said:

Fans are live streaming from the stands all the time. Not like the games are hush hush. Ive seen drones over games in Lumberton.

Its not the filming of the game thats the problem it is using of said film during the game by the coaches that they are trying to prevent.

I wonder why BH waited till this week to out them. Were they waiting to see if it would benefit them to do so, were they trying to stir up an off field distraction the week of their matchup vs PNG, were they trying to black mail PNG some how? lol It's just kind of odd that it took 3 weeks to come out. 

15 minutes ago, Bulldogpower said:

Well it was boiling down to a possible outright DC game along with the usual bragging rights, this kinda hits the morale of the Injuns a bit, kinda like hitting a speed bump at 100mph, slows you down from the momentum you were carrying. 

PNG will make enough excuses after MCM.  They don’t need your help!

16 minutes ago, Bulldogpower said:

Well it was boiling down to a possible outright DC game along with the usual bragging rights, this kinda hits the morale of the Injuns a bit, kinda like hitting a speed bump at 100mph, slows you down from the momentum you were carrying. 

No it doesn't. Now they're playing with a chip on their shoulder. Especially this Friday.

4 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

PNG will make enough excuses after MCM.  They don’t need your help!

I wonder why BH waited till this week to out them. Were they waiting to see if it would benefit them to do so, were they trying to stir up an off field distraction the week of their matchup vs PNG, were they trying to black mail PNG some how? lol It's just kind of odd that it took 3 weeks to come out. 

4 minutes ago, PABorn said:

He didn’t! News article states he turned it in a week ago. 

36 minutes ago, PABorn said:

Well, nothing never moves quickly when a state agency is involved. You just about have to take a vacation day from work to get your drivers licenses down at the DPS office!!!

1 hour ago, Pride03 said:

I think 11 pages is plenty of talk about this issue. When Nederland forfeited two years ago, the moderators on this site shut the thread down before it even started. Will PNG be treated with the same discretion as Nederland?

Let's respect the kids by doing them right and moving on. After all, it is about them... not the adults.

(Long time lurker, first time poster. Just couldn't bite my tongue anymore.)

Ned took the forfeit and moved on, Ned posters weren't on here trying to float conspiracy theories or attacking whoever reported them.  In fact they self-reported.