PNG/rumors

CCbigfan

24 minutes ago, badndn said:

Does Crosby have monitors in the coaches boothes showing the live feed from its field camera? As in the camera that shows the whole field and that is commonly used for video replay on the stadium jumbotron. 

The image Mike posted sure looks like a computer monitor. I’ve never seen a tablet that big with a border that thick. 

For clarity, I believe PNG had a device (iPad or tablet) in the booth, just not convinced thats what this picture is. 

Must be Fake News!!!!!

This will probally get real ugly for Faircloth. Some of the PNG faithful will be all over the school board to do something about this. There is a lot of mad people about this. Then instead of being honest from the get go he decided to lie. What are you teaching the kid's? Own up to your mistake and take your punishment like a man. Nobody is above the rules! This is definitely a serious offense.

None of this matter guys PNG admitted to having the device in the meeting and in news articles. Faircloth was quoted as saying the device was there but they didn't use it. 

Any way you slice it's an illegal device in the coaches box when it shouldn't be. Accidentally, purposefully is all about us judging peoples intentions. 

Clearly, the BH coaches thought it was intentional, PNG says it wasn't used. The picture begs to differ (although it's crap quality.) 

9 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

None of this matter guys PNG admitted to having the device in the meeting and in news articles. Faircloth was quoted as saying the device was there but they didn't use it. 

Any way you slice it's an illegal device in the coaches box when it shouldn't be. Accidentally, purposefully is all about us judging peoples intentions. 

Clearly, the BH coaches thought it was intentional, PNG says it wasn't used. The picture begs to differ (although it's crap quality.) 

the pic is of a monitor not an ipad. 

Kudos to Coach Westerburg for doing the right thing.  There are not many out there any longer that will stand up for what is right. if you agree that it is okay to cheat shame on you. This is embarrassing and even more embarrassing that you folks are okay with cheating.  We are supposed to be adults and teaching values!  Go BH!

1 hour ago, badndn said:

Does Crosby have monitors in the coaches boothes showing the live feed from its field camera? As in the camera that shows the whole field and that is commonly used for video replay on the stadium jumbotron. 

The image Mike posted sure looks like a computer monitor. I’ve never seen a tablet that big with a border that thick. 

For clarity, I believe PNG had a device (iPad or tablet) in the booth, just not convinced thats what this picture is. 

I am sure they do have a monitor they use for the Jumbotron.  But  I don't think they have a coach from PNG with Headsets on running the Jumbotron.   

6 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

We all know Crosby would have had iPads in the coaches booth too but they had to sell theirs to pay off some debt. 

Hey man, don't pick on Crosby.  They have enough going on with their financial problems to be drawn into this discussion.

27 minutes ago, Eagle91 said:

This will probally get real ugly for Faircloth. Some of the PNG faithful will be all over the school board to do something about this. There is a lot of mad people about this. Then instead of being honest from the get go he decided to lie. What are you teaching the kid's? Own up to your mistake and take your punishment like a man. Nobody is above the rules! This is definitely a serious offense.

I don’t think this rises to the point where the PNG faithful will start putting for sale signs in Faircloths yard again 

9 minutes ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

I don’t think this rises to the point where the PNG faithful will start putting for sale signs in Faircloths yard again 

It was the PNG people who are only concerned with beating Nederland, and no one else, that put For Sale signs in his yard.  I have stated before that I would take a loss every year to Nederland if it means we can keep going to the playoffs.

The playoffs are where PNG Football lives!!!  Love my Indians!!!

12 hours ago, FishingNDN said:

Honest question....has barbers hill Ever beat PNG....with or without Roschon?? I remember a lot of early playoff exits for Barbers Hill.....

I think they've played like 4 or 5 times. BH has only been 4a/5a since around 2007? Not sure, we we're PNG ndns during 3 of the wins. Does that count? Lol

24 minutes ago, oldman said:

I am sure they do have a monitor they use for the Jumbotron.  But  I don't think they have a coach from PNG with Headsets on running the Jumbotron.   

The press box is sectioned off. The coaches are in different sections than the guys running the Jumbotron. 

21 hours ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Oh I must have read that wrong, Vidor brought the motion but it happened in the Crosby game?

Right. Furthermore, PNG would not need to watch film of their game with Vidor during the PNG/Vidor game because Vidor still uses their same six plays that were drawn up in the 1930s. 

1 hour ago, Eagle91 said:

If he beats Nederland, this will be forgotten by "PNG  Faithful"

33 minutes ago, griff said:

Right. Furthermore, PNG would not need to watch film of their game with Vidor during the PNG/Vidor game because Vidor still uses their same six plays that were drawn up in the 1930s. 

Your probably right but the sad thing is Vidor kept marching up and down the field scoring on y’all with those same six plays! Lol!

55 minutes ago, png9mon said:

It was the PNG people who are only concerned with beating Nederland, and no one else, that put For Sale signs in his yard.  I have stated before that I would take a loss every year to Nederland if it means we can keep going to the playoffs.

The playoffs are where PNG Football lives!!!  Love my Indians!!!

I wondered what PNG fans had resorted to too comfort the last 20 years or so...... but yes playoffs is the most important aspect of your season. 

1 hour ago, oldman said:

You can be an ass or a standup guy, but I never insinuated such. I simply asked if they had a monitor showing the game in coaches boothes. If you go to a PNG game there are monitors at the concession stands showing the live feed, but you, I or anyone else for that matter can do anything with the image other than turn it on or off. 

Crosby’s box is way up there. I can see a live feed monitor in each box for the coaches to get a decent view of the field. 

And again I ask only because I find it hard to believe that the screen in the picture posted is that of a monster sized tablet. I think the infraction was actually not shown in the picture posted.