PNG/rumors

CCbigfan

17 minutes ago, NDNation said:

After reading the article I just posted, I'm wondering if the monitor that we see in the pic is what's even in question. Monitors are allowed. The pics aren't that clear. Maybe you can see them better. Is there an iPad laying on the table anywhere?

Why are people still questioning if their was an iPad in the booth ?  The coach admitted it was there and admitted to breaking the rules.  Stop trying to defend it. It's over. 

6 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Why are people still questioning if their was an iPad in the booth ?  The coach admitted it was there and admitted to breaking the rules.  Stop trying to defend it. It's over. 

I'm not questioning the iPad being there. That has been established already.I'm questioning if the big screen in the pic is what's being talked about.

I'm a PNG fan, my kid is at PNG, I pay taxes, and this is a PNG thread and as long as other posters are on here posting, I will question what I want to. If you dont like it, dont reply. Don't worry, you still get to keep the win. 

2 hours ago, png9mon said:

I believe in our boys. The coach using the Ipad needs to publicly apologize to the PNG Indian students and fans.  Ignorance of the rules is not a defense. We need make no excuses, we need to own up & play football. 

Thats fine - but this didn't happen in a vacuum - you can't throw just one coach under the bus - the buc starts and stops at the top -

11 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

BH some rich pretty boy bisnotches. Vidor some sore losing bisnotches, Santa Fe bisnotch, Dayton some can't win a game bisnoches.

I just find it terribly disturbing that PNG didn't find it relevant to cheat against Dayton  ( in my best Rodney Dangerfield voice " We get no Respect "  while adjusting my necktie :)

This is the hidden content, please

2 hours ago, NDNation said:

Because they didn't have proof that the infamous iPad was at the other games.

I certainly not familiar with the decision making process in a situation like this, but it's quite possible that once caught breaking the rules, you could be assumed of guilt in all previous games.  And I'd be willing to bet they did have the IPad for previous games.  Regardless, the 1 game forfeit is sufficient, IMO.  

Btw, anyone have a definite answer?  Could PNG have been made to forfeit the first 3 district games?

13 hours ago, oldman said:

Just read the article in the Port Arthur News.

So the IPad was inadvertently left in the press box.   Hmmmmm......  reading that and looking at the pics don’t add up.   If it was inadvertently left there then why is a coach with a headset on looking at it. 

I was always taught that it is better to tell the truth .  The comments in the paper doesn’t match the pictures.  

15 hours ago, OneChance said:

The real irony of this, is if BH loses out, they will find themselves out of the playoffs, if Crosby wins out.

15 hours ago, Matthew328 said:

Does Crosby have monitors in the coaches boothes showing the live feed from its field camera? As in the camera that shows the whole field and that is commonly used for video replay on the stadium jumbotron. 

The image Mike posted sure looks like a computer monitor. I’ve never seen a tablet that big with a border that thick. 

For clarity, I believe PNG had a device (iPad or tablet) in the booth, just not convinced thats what this picture is.