PNG/rumors

CCbigfan

5 minutes ago, 1989NDN said:

From Vidor Fan ... Vidor is the Cleveland Browns of high school football.  If its brown, flush it down.  Vidor had three notable seasons of football success.  When Montana Q played QB a few years ago, in 1978, and once before man landed on the moon.

Hahahaha

4 minutes ago, 1989NDN said:

As for the rule violation, own it, and move on.  If the coaching staff did not know the rules, go buy a rule book.  Own the mistake, get ready for BH and Nederland.  Don't let the issue become a distraction that tears apart the season.  Own the mistake and move forward.

Go Indians.  Peace.

Yes!!!! AMEN.

13 minutes ago, 1989NDN said:

From Vidor Fan ... Vidor is the Cleveland Browns of high school football.  If its brown, flush it down.  Vidor had three notable seasons of football success.  When Montana Q played QB a few years ago, in 1978, and once before man landed on the moon.

That’s funny! I like that! But if Vidor got a win on PNG by cheating you would be the first one to  turn Vidor in. Lighten up it was a joke snow flake!

7 minutes ago, 1989NDN said:

As for the rule violation, own it, and move on.  If the coaching staff did not know the rules, go buy a rule book.  Own the mistake, get ready for BH and Nederland.  Don't let the issue become a distraction that tears apart the season.  Own the mistake and move forward.

Go Indians.  Peace.

THIS!!

6 minutes ago, NDNation said:

You should go through and read before posting.

As I said,  Unless I missed it.    So now attack me.  I put the disclaimer out there.  i did read...guess I got lost in all the posts angry at those that turned them in

2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I was thinking the same thing.

That tells you all you need to know about SF integrity. I hate this I wish it would of never happened. For Crosby, PNG & for our our district to have to vote on the issue. Personally I don’t want the playoffs because of a technicality I would rather see us earn a spot & we got big Ned ready to eat so we would still need to win out. Which is easier said than done.

35 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

The coaches booth is magical though. 

It is...Jim Bob in the bleachers yelling at Coach to call the touchdown play while live-streaming the game to Auntie Blanche over in Chester isn't making in-game adjustments or personnel decisions etc...but a Coach in the booth absolutely could...therefore potentially impacting the game

19 minutes ago, Gorilla Bob said:

I agree, same as the cowboys and WB. We seen what happened when they played a quality team. Hope BH fairs a little better

Yeah, I would say #2 in the State is quality. Knew that would be a whooping. Twice the enrollment I think. Idk I'd have to go look. Regardless is was rough.

Now people are just making stuff up on Facebook.

Someone posted: "I'm starting to wonder if they have done it to other games....they are struggling the first half then jump out the second half"

Found that in a Nederland group.

Vidor, Crosby, and Dayton were all won with seconds left on the clock. Down to the last seconds. Come on people. It's bad enough already, no need to fabricate.

1 hour ago, aki1994 said:

And whoever turned this in hates puppies, ice cream and little kids too. Sad day in SETX sports where a washed up has been or never was decided to snitch and take a win away from the young men on the field. 

So you’re saying it’s ok to cheat? I agree it’s a sad day in SETX! When a great program with talented athletes & great fans gets busted for cheating! & BTW, that washed up never was didn’t take anything away from the young men on the field! He didn’t have the iPad & he didn’t have a vote!