PNG/rumors

CCbigfan

Shout out to Nederland for voting to uphold the W. Vidor......Vidor, Vidor, Vidor......the door please. Back from whence you came, never to return! Guess getting beat by the worst of PNG's team will drive you mad. Send them donations back while yall at it, Crosby!

get out GIF

4 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Shout out to Nederland for voting to uphold the W. Vidor......Vidor, Vidor, Vidor......the door please. Back from whence you came, never to return! Guess getting beat by the worst of PNG's team will drive you mad.

get out GIF

All the memes and gifs in the world won't get rid of this stain Brah.....  lol

8 minutes ago, Realville said:

You know what they say “ It’s only cheating if you get caught!” The refs could call holding on every play but they don’t because they can’t see all of them. 

I keep waiting for someone to post the saying, "if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying". smh

4 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Stain? It aint that serious especially for us anyways. It's Austin in December. The "stain" lingers for Faircloth if anything.

I don't know any program or community with the myopic view as the east side of the Bubble wants to be known as cheaters no matter the offending party......

District      

Nederland.      5-0    Crosby, PNG

PNG.               4-1      BH,NED

Barbers Hill     4-1      PNG, Santa Fe

Santa Fe         3-2      Dayton, BH

Crosby            3-2      NED, Lee

Lee                 1-4       Vidor, Crosby

Vidor               0-5       Lee, Dayton

Dayton            0-5       Santa Fe, Vidor

IF BH wins out and Ned Loses to Crosby and PNG. BH could win the DC, So now all three teams at the top have a legit chance to finish as the one seed with two games to play. This is better than Jerry Springer!. I'm enjoying watching this instead of my team (we have had a bad year. but Go Rangers!)

4 minutes ago, Austin1985 said:

I don't know any program or community with the myopic view as the east side of the Bubble wants to be known as cheaters no matter the offending party......

Well idk anything about that. I live in New Orleans and my people live in PAT. So looks like PN-G got some stuff to figure out from within on this one.