Round 2 Predictions

BIG STEPPER....

44 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

Not Port Neches. I wish we could have two teams and place kids based on talent but it dont work that way. Pee Wee had about 50 kids sign up. Maybe 20 that were average to above average football players. The rest wouldn't survive in flag. 

My last post went WAY bigger than youth football. I remember a few folks getting all riled up and went on this whole "PA always cheat" witch hunt. Well look what happened, karma reared it's ugly head. #ipad

18 hours ago, We EAT GREEDY said:

If u combine a whole CITY...The teams should be good...And you dont draft by the rules...You should WIN every division!!!! KMSL...It the Shoe Fit Wear It!!!

What’s a WHOLE CITY? You speak as PA is some place like Houston when u speak. It’s funny when the rabbit had the gun! Just take ur beating like the rest of them. Guess you don’t eat so greedy lol.... Super bowl r bust....

15 hours ago, aki1994 said:

PA made sure their teams stuck together. PA Black was the legacy team from last year and PA-Red from TYFA. There was no "draft" where all the kids went back into the player pool.

For the record I see nothing wrong with this. Just not how it is supposed to be done 

Just a question? How do you know there was no draft? I believe I was at one right off twin city at the Lil wing place but I could be wrong! When they told us #chief PW we could only protect 33% of our 18 kids that was returning and everybody else went into the draft pool. Another question why it’s called cheating and not coaching? #PA Blk PW.....

16 hours ago, footballgoddess said:

More like when when you combine your city and others then draft from there you should have a great team. Let’s use Harvey as an excuse! Brilliant! SMDH

Look at the sneaky little snake that’s speaking. Guess your out of time off. It’s a sad case you bring up Harvey when it’s still families that’s not back home and still displaced but Want their child to play for their city as well. Sorry everybody in this area don’t grow up to want to be Bull dogs or an Indian.... Maybe they want to be Port Arthur Strong!!!  Learned adversity while young and be ready for life as an adult. Not all of “US” are what you may think we are! First words “YOU” guys use is cheating and not COACHING. But sorry not SORRY....

20 hours ago, We EAT GREEDY said:

If u combine a whole CITY...The teams should be good...And you dont draft by the rules...You should WIN every division!!!! KMSL...It the Shoe Fit Wear It!!!

Am i missing something?

1) Isn't Nederland and Port Neches a whole city?

2) Port Arthur has 3 organization (PA TITAN'S, JR.BEES, and LONGHORN'S)

3) Wasn't there an open draft? (Open meaning anyone could go from any of the other organization's)

Let me know when i'm wrong on any of this.

Y'all don't have anything to talk about so lets just start some stuff because judgement day is tomorrow (Nederland JR's and Senior's). 

2 hours ago, BIG STEPPER.... said:

What’s a WHOLE CITY? You speak as PA is some place like Houston when u speak. It’s funny when the rabbit had the gun! Just take ur beating like the rest of them. Guess you don’t eat so greedy lol.... Super bowl r bust....

Combine 3 leauges is what what i mean!! Couldnt Win it when there was the CHEIFS so go get some help....Noi right meet me NEXT WEEK!

28 minutes ago, We EAT GREEDY said:

Combine 3 leauges is what what i mean!! Couldnt Win it when there was the CHEIFS so go get some help....Noi right meet me NEXT WEEK!

Well I learnt as a Child a lie don’t care who tells it. It’s 3 teams still in Port Arthur! Titans Longhorns and the jr bees!!! Now that’s a fact another fact is the Chiefs was in the Playoffs on every level last yr and WON ON PEEWEE. Correct? And meet you where NEXT WEEK? 

22 hours ago, footballgoddess said:

More like when when you combine your city and others then draft from there you should have a great team. Let’s use Harvey as an excuse! Brilliant! SMDH

I see you still with the bull crap. whats going to be the excuse tomorrow because everybody from PA? just be quiet and pass out water like all the rest of the team mom's. 

3 hours ago, We EAT GREEDY said:

You're an idiotic buffoon that don't know anything. My kid played for the Chiefs for 3 years. He won 2 out of 3 years, amid went to the SB all 3. 

Dang why don’t people stop beating the dead horse. PA apparently hasn’t broken any rules because STJFL ethics committee would have taken care of that issue right away. (Sarcasm about STJFL) honestly who cares if PA didn’t draft correct or anyone else didn’t do what they are suppose to do. I promise in everyone’s closet they have skeletons. STJFL only picks and chooses when to act upon anything. It’s been like that since the beginning. Good Luck to everyone playing. I hope no one gets hurt. I think it’s funny nederland talking noise for weeks now crickets. I’m guessing they have their eye on the prize today. That’s the game of the week. 

On 11/2/2018 at 6:56 AM, BIG STEPPER.... said:

Just a question? How do you know there was no draft? I believe I was at one right off twin city at the Lil wing place but I could be wrong! When they told us #chief PW we could only protect 33% of our 18 kids that was returning and everybody else went into the draft pool. Another question why it’s called cheating and not coaching? #PA Blk PW.....

How many kids from TYFA ended up playing on PA-Black and vice versa? I never accused anyone of cheating. I wish we could set our teams up for better success. 

No one holds more open registration then PA and it's not even close. I'm sure player cards and everything was looked at along with rosters from previous years to make sure PA checked out. Therefore it was extra attention paid to things that has never been done like a draft. We could of choose to have first year draft instead we choosing the expansion draft route. Look at the overall records you don't see not a one bottom feeder and when the teams played all the scores returned even teams. More of the fact this weekend PA Jr. Black falling to Nederland Jr. Black by 3 points after PA Jr red beat PA Black to open the season by 27 pts. If we can get the same games from Nederland Jr Black and PA Red as the first game and PNG Sr vs PA Sr we should be in for a treat. Sit back and settle in for some hard hitting Super Bowl Games.

17 hours ago, aki1994 said:

How many kids from TYFA ended up playing on PA-Black and vice versa? I never accused anyone of cheating. I wish we could set our teams up for better success. 

Its mixed with both honestly wit a few first yr tackle kids thats starting on PA BLK PeeWee. Sometimes its just about coaching a kid up and getting him to play hard and just have fun. Alot of COACHES looks at it as just PeeWee football and yes it is, but when u give so much time why not take it serious? Its not about an ego with NONE of PA BLK PeeWee COACHES AT ALL.... Yes, it does feel good to see ur team go out and play well and do things that u coach! Feels even better to report to your KIDS that they have a chance to play and win a SUPER BOWL AGAIN and to be TALKED about like LEGENDS in our EYES. So with all that said  we have NO REASON to cheat stacks teams etc. The TITANS made the PLAYOFFS on all LEVELS this yr. Thats just like the Nederland BLK team yes they drafted but drafted their kids with a few new pieces, i know cause we played them last YR n the second round and WON with a team full of first yr TACKLE kids so getting a kid to play hard is doable.... Know knock to Ned JRs at all, just was using them as EX......

Just talking in general, lets all just STOP faking. YES we ALL hold "DRAFTS" clearly league rules! Every team/ Coach is drafting there players period yes u get a few new kids but u r going into the draft as in im going after all my kids again and ill pick up a few new pieces on the way! But thats called CHEATING? r BENDING the RULES how? instead of being a MAN and facing reality with saying that coach just out coached me we use as an EXCUSE he r she is CHEATING..... ill tell yall the truth about every team we played on PW this is coming from a PA BLK coach.

PA Blk 8 PA Red 0 hard fought game. Kids know each other 

PNGG 0 PA BLK 38 PNG had a GREAT plan just over thought his self. All of our first yr and younger kids played that game

Vidor B 0 PA BLK 19 Vidor on that day was a GREAT tackling football team with some big boys believe he got away from what he started. PS we Bench our QB for acting out in school with a few other kids.

PA Blk 54 WBBB 18 PERSONAL.... GOLD COACH KEPT TALKING.... our STs sucked

PA BLK 30 WBBW 0 PERSONAL....GOLD COACH KEPT TALKING.... Dang good team tho, even better when #8 is there.

PA BLK 33 Ned white 0 poor coaching! have a dang good team and great size kids playing out of position.

PA BLK 30 Ned BLK 0 GREAT TEAM thought they had a fair shot at the SB. clay is the REAL DEAL. Nice 1 2 punch coming out the back field.

PA BLK 37 EC 0 ....