Titans @ Dallas ***MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL***

Cowboys Week 9  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Tennessee Titans
    • Dallas Cowboys

Amen...been a Cowboy fan my entire life, but it is getting REALLY, REALLY hard when the organization refuses to make the necessary changes...the Jones' will not change because that means giving up control to someone who knows what the hell they are doing!!!

Jones has only hired top notch head coaches 2 times...the first one was luck because he and Jimmy were college buddies and Jimmy just happened to be an outstanding football coach...Jerry grew tired of Jimmy getting all the credit so we all know how that went.

The other case was the hiring of Parcells...Jerry did this because he was desperate and coming off of 3 consecutive 5-11 seasons...he knew that he would never get his new stadium without making some PR noise so he gave in and hired Parcells....he let Bill run the show for a little while but then his massive ego got in the way again and Bill had enough and the 2 parted ways...Jerry went back to hiring coaches who yield control to him and that formula has never proven to work (never will)!!

I have said for years that as a diehard Cowboy fan, I would support them no matter what....I was a fan before Jerry and I plan to be a fan after he is done with the team, but he is about to outlast me!  I am tired of watching an embarrassment of an organization continue to be mediocre or worse for 20+ years and not do the things necessary to turn it around.

Simply put, Jerry check your massive ego and hire someone who knows how to run a damn football team and let them do it!!!  Sit in your owner's box and be the cheerleader that you have apparently hired Jason to be

Rant over!