21-3a & 21-4a Boys Basketball Predictions

Doing scouting reports and updates for 21-3a and 21-4a this year want to get you guys opinions on how these districts will play out. 

21-4a has Huffman, shepherd, splendora, Tarkington, Livingston, and liberty 

21-3a has corrigan, Diboll, Hemphill, LPA, Newton, central heights, pollock central, woodville 

7 minutes ago, TPScouting said:

Huffman was also my 4a pick but I had woodville in 3a . What teams do you think will get playoff berths in each ? I have Huffman, Shepherd, liberty and splendora In that order for 4a and I haven’t decided for 3a 

Looks good. 3A  Diboll, Newton, Woodville and Central is my guess. Usually one can take what I say and pick the opposite and it will be more accurate. Lol

3 hours ago, TPScouting said:

Doing scouting reports and updates for 21-3a and 21-4a this year want to get you guys opinions on how these districts will play out. 

21-3a has corrigan, Diboll, Hemphill, LPA, Newton, central heights, pollock central, woodville 

Diboll will win 21-3A

4 hours ago, TPScouting said:

Huffman was also my 4a pick but I had woodville in 3a . What teams do you think will get playoff berths in each ? I have Huffman, Shepherd, liberty and splendora In that order for 4a and I haven’t decided for 3a 

Picking Woodville to win district is pretty bold. TABC doesn't even have them making playoffs. I don't either.

The last time I seen woodville play was a couple of seasons ago I don’t know much about any of the teams in 21-3a first time covering any of them besides pollock I covered a few of their games last year but they’ll be way down this year I haven’t done any preseason scouting on anyone yet start up next week just wanting to get some other peoples opinions right now. Who’s your 21-4a playoff picks ?

5 minutes ago, TPScouting said:

The last time I seen woodville play was a couple of seasons ago I don’t know much about any of the teams in 21-3a first time covering any of them besides pollock I covered a few of their games last year but they’ll be way down this year I haven’t done any preseason scouting on anyone yet start up next week just wanting to get some other peoples opinions right now. Who’s your 21-4a playoff picks ?

1. Shepherd

2. Huffman

3. Livingston

4. Liberty

On 10/29/2018 at 10:29 PM, TPScouting said:

That’s interesting, I originally had Livingston 2nd but their best player was reportedly injured in football I don’t know how serious it was but if he’s not playing they may get upset quite a bit. I’d have to take Huffman 1st in this district though. 

Huffman first. Livingston second. Splendora third, Shepherd fourth.

Livingston will be much improved this year.  

As long as no one gets hurt these last two football games.

Livingston’s best player in Franklin was injured in their first football game he lost a few offers I heard from a buddy so I’m not sure if he will be playing this season if not I’d give Livingston a fourth seed if he was healthy and playing I’d have them competing for the top spot it was also rumored their 2nd best player from last year moved schools he played SG and splendora lost lots of key guys I could see them doing good next year not this season so much 

On 10/28/2018 at 4:29 PM, TPScouting said:

Give me Splendora to upset Huffman in 4a for the district title. 

On 11/1/2018 at 8:34 PM, whsalum said:

Huffman will have a Sophomore that can fill it up but he's not very big. They lost some really good players but had a pretty good JV club with some kids that had some potential. Shepherd had a court full of athletes last year, not sure how many they lost.

Huffman will be a very good team but not near as good as they were last year, shepherd lost most of their talent they have a few athletes left but they will be very down they next few years I still give them a 3rd place seeding in this district 

• 1 month later...
On 10/28/2018 at 4:29 PM, TPScouting said:

After some early regular season play I stand here with my district predictions now 

4A

1. Huffman

2. Splendora

3. Livingston 

4. Shepherd 

3A

1. Pollock central

2. Diboll

3. Newton

4. Woodville