West Orange Stark vs Liberty

tennisbc

2 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

Having played such a hard schedule has helped WOS tremendously, QB has improved .

Correct, We saw a step change in QB play last week, also play calling to suit his skill set. Defense has also stepped it up, this young team is beginning to mature. Hats off to those that stepped up with Copper and Sibley out.

I see them continuing their growth and taking a W to the house next Friday. 

1 hour ago, MMstangfan said:

Correct, We saw a step change in QB play last week, also play calling to suit his skill set. Defense has also stepped it up, this young team is beginning to mature. Hats off to those that stepped up with Copper and Sibley out.

Yall pray for me, working nights here in Alaska. Hopefully if everything goes right. I'll be in California or home in the next two days. If the stangz  finished up strong, I should be home by the playoffs no matter what. I have it 28 10 wos come Friday night,  I just don't where I'm going be.

15 hours ago, MMstangfan said:

QB play was better bcz coach T got a lil more involved. And I said it from the jump.that O/C has to do things he can do.things could get even easier if they run combinations routes.or pick plays.its just teaching him the basics and then he will get even better.if continues to improve so will his confidence.and then they will be scary. 

15 hours ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Yall pray for me, working nights here in Alaska. Hopefully if everything goes right. I'll be in California or home in the next two days. If the stangz  finished up strong, I should be home by the playoffs no matter what. I have it 28 10 wos come Friday night,  I just don't where I'm going be.

Pipeline work?

4 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Pipeline work?

No I wish. I'm messing with that water I'm a hydroblaster we working inside a refinery. I Did pipeline work from Beaumont to vinton in another life. But I been in blasting business  since 98 my friend. I've been from one coast to the other. Just about everytime zone. Seen a ton  of nfl, college and high school football stadiums, but my company knows come December no matter where I'm at that plane better be ready for Houston hobby. I was in Chicago in 16 and my boss call me. He said that he already call the supervisor and said that he needed me back in texas. The whole time I never said a word about leaving. The supervisor in Chicago said u dont need him,THE WEST ORANGE STARK MUSTANGS DO! and I already  book his flight. My boss in Chicago mr Jerry said. For the last three years u have come up here in snow and everything working and not one time have ever complained. Whatever mental toughness that  the wos football program to you everybody needs to go through that. I said thanks but you have to built just the right way to survive the t program. When I got home the day before the game Mr Jerry and the other workers sent picture that had made a sign we love you GO MUSTANGS and watch game on DirectTV at the hotel I was staying at. 

30 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

So the sophomore running back  for wos will carry the load if I am Correct. Sibley and cooper can probably cool out for a couple of weeks. Can someone give me an update if possible.

Yes you are correct, they are out until the playoffs. Ross, and the JV player that was moved up a few weeks ago will see some action. We have many who can step in and run the ball.

11 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

Yes you are correct, they are out until the playoffs. Ross, and the JV player that was moved up a few weeks ago will see some action. We have many who can step in and run the ball.

So the sophomore running back  for wos will carry the load if I am Correct. Sibley and cooper can probably cool out for a couple of weeks. Can someone give me an update if possible. Thanks for the update 

4 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

So the sophomore running back  for wos will carry the load if I am Correct. Sibley and cooper can probably cool out for a couple of weeks. Can someone give me an update if possible. Thanks for the update 

How about the freshman RB #4. 

7 minutes ago, PABorn said:

I think this is going to come down to the fourth quarter. WOS has improved tremendously. But from what I hear liberty is a team that is set up to win district. 

You need better sources. They just got housed by Silsbee. They are not set up to win district. They are set up to be 1-2 in district.

9 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

You need better sources. They just got housed by Silsbee. They are not set up to win district. They are set up to be 1-2 in district.

Wow just went and looked at the district records and scores. You right. Definitely need a non biased source lol. My apologies