How Liberals See Things!

Reagan

The only thing that will save our Democracy according to this guy, is to ban straight white males from voting.

This is the hidden content, please

Quote:

Liberal members of the establishment media have found a new theme: Bash white men.

An author and former executive who used to run several media companies was just caught on camera declaring that "straight, white males" not only shouldn't vote, they should have their voting rights stripped away by the government.

Well, we say "caught." In fact, Steven Clifford openly bragged about his views during a speaking forum.

"I think it's the only hope for democracy in America and I will be leading a great movement to prohibit straight, white males, who I believe supported Donald Trump by about 85 percent, from exercising the franchise," he declared to a PJ Media journalist.

Bizarrely, the liberal media mogul went on to insist that banning millions of men from voting would "save our democracy."

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe because no one wants to see that crap!  On a side note, I’ve been trying to get a $20 mil dollar contract with the NBA for years now.  Those racist, prejudice  bastards have something against short, fat, white people.

Since its first show in 1995, no plus-size, out transgender or gender nonconforming people have walked the @VictoriasSecret runway — ever

22 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Y'all the ones shooting up schools, clubs, churches, work places, etc.

Y'all also are committing a bunch of hate crime. Apparently, race has a lot to do with it.

Do you really believe these hate crime statistics? Do you believe the assault statistics perpetuated on law enforcement? Or any other group?

If a White guy says the "N" word, it is a hate crime. If a Black guy says the "N" word, it is just a normal day.

Do men frequently not report assaults committed by women? How does this affect the statistics?

If you live in Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, St. Louis...are you really that much more worried about a crazy White thug shooting up a school? Does race play a role in that?

If a White person said Minorities shouldn't be allowed to vote, and even be exterminated, would this generate more vitriolic "news" than if said vice-versa? See above.

If a Minority is chosen over a White person for a job, does the White person file a discrimination suit? Statistics please.

Has White supremacists garnered enough power to influence Congress into repealing Civil Rights legislation? You've previously made this accusation, but failed miserably in producing any evidence. Here's your second chance. 

As far as your domestic terrorist attacks claims, plane crashes garner more news attention than car wrecks. Which mode of transportation is safer?

5 hours ago, Englebert said:

Do you really believe these hate crime statistics? Do you believe the assault statistics perpetuated on law enforcement? Or any other group?

If a White guy says the "N" word, it is a hate crime. If a Black guy says the "N" word, it is just a normal day.

Do men frequently not report assaults committed by women? How does this affect the statistics?

If you live in Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, St. Louis...are you really that much more worried about a crazy White thug shooting up a school? Does race play a role in that?

If a White person said Minorities shouldn't be allowed to vote, and even be exterminated, would this generate more vitriolic "news" than if said vice-versa? See above.

If a Minority is chosen over a White person for a job, does the White person file a discrimination suit? Statistics please.

Has White supremacists garnered enough power to influence Congress into repealing Civil Rights legislation? You've previously made this accusation, but failed miserably in producing any evidence. Here's your second chance. 

As far as your domestic terrorist attacks claims, plane crashes garner more news attention than car wrecks. Which mode of transportation is safer?

So now you don't believe the president's FBI? I thought you loved the president.  Do you dispute that it is disproportionally white men who commit mass shootings? Do you dispute that it's your people ramping up the hate crime. 

The topic was white men being dangerous. Why every time there's a topic, you shift?

I'm aware of what you throw out. Yes, y'all can't say the word but I can.  Just like women can call each other the b word but we can't.

When I say can't understand that I mean shouldn't. Should you do so in the presence of black folks, be prepared to suffer the consequences

Yes, planes are safer than cars. Yes, the justice department has worked to dismantle civil rights along with the supreme Court.

And have you ever considered that every time that a minority has gotten a job over you, that they were just better than you?  

And just because there's crime in the black community doesn't mean we don't care about it. We do. We'd just like the cops to stop killing us too. We can multitask.

You are as usual insufferable. I pray for those who have to live with you.

2 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

So now you don't believe the president's FBI? I thought you loved the president.  Do you dispute that it is disproportionally white men who commit mass shootings? Do you dispute that it's your people ramping up the hate crime. 

The topic was white men being dangerous. Why every time there's a topic, you shift?

I'm aware of what you throw out. Yes, y'all can't say the word but I can.  Just like women can call each other the b word but we can't.

When I say can't understand that I mean shouldn't. Should you do so in the presence of black folks, be prepared to suffer the consequences

Yes, planes are safer than cars. Yes, the justice department has worked to dismantle civil rights along with the supreme Court.

And have you ever considered that every time that a minority has gotten a job over you, that they were just better than you?  

And just because there's crime in the black community doesn't mean we don't care about it. We do. We'd just like the cops to stop killing us too. We can multitask.

How cute. You can't answer a single thing, but here's kudos for trying...and a condescending participation trophy. How are you not ashamed? Let me know when you develop a functioning cerebral cortex, maybe then you can engage in a 2rd grade conversation. But since you decided to posts links, pick one for a more engaged conversation in which you are not qualified. I will not embarrass you, as I am incapable of attaining the level that you do upon yourself. Please, please pick the "minorities who whiten job resumes". But alas, I will let you decide how you want to embarrass yourself. Go ahead and pick.

23 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Wow, things won’t get better until the $harptons, Je$$ees, and you are gone.

It would be better for you to pray for those that live with you.