LC-M @ Huffman predictions

LCMAlumtiger32

This week 11 4a has  alot important games being played to depend on playoff spots. LCM will travel to Huffman and they usually have our number the only time we beat them was in Falcon stadium a couple years ago. We will need a win here to help us out of that 4th spot. Im gonna predict a hard fought game that will probably come down to the last second. If LCM plays like with did this past friday and comes out flat we will  not be in a good position with a team like a Huffman. We need to play 4 quarters of football and spread the ball out to all of the receivers have a chance to open the field up.

4 minutes ago, Huffman Hargrave Falcons72 said:

Think these 2 are pretty evenly matched, probably gonna come down to coaching and who make least amount of mistakes.

Your DC always picks our Offense apart with blitzing that distrupts the  running game for us. I’ll imagine we will throw every down depending how good y’all secondary is. We can really throw it to 4 different recivers un like years past we only had 1 main target.  Our defense secondary imo is losing coverage on some teams. So if we can tweak the defense it should be a good game. Is y’all home coming?

22 minutes ago, HometownHero45 said:

Give me Huffman by 14. Huffman will be able to pitch and catch at home. Good luck to both teams. 

Not sure it will be 14, but i tend to agree that Home-field advantage is a real thing. However, LC-M likes to sling around also if I'm not mistaken. It is just disturbing that the Falcons continually find ways to fall apart. I really think it is a coaching issue.

41 minutes ago, PlayActionPass said:

Not sure it will be 14, but i tend to agree that Home-field advantage is a real thing. However, LC-M likes to sling around also if I'm not mistaken. It is just disturbing that the Falcons continually find ways to fall apart. I really think it is a coaching issue.

Some say if they would have done the same thing in the 2nd half that the Cougars did to Bobby Boucher in the bourbon bowl then they would have beat Lumberton. 

4 minutes ago, Guitar Man said:

If Huffman can get their pass offense clicking, I don't see LCM's secondary keeping up with them. In that case, I predict 35 to 21 Huffman. 

On the other hand, if Huffman fails to get it's pass offense going, they could very well lose against LCM in a close game. 

You think there secondary is that good to cover all 4 receivers ?

5 minutes ago, Guitar Man said:

For which team?

Huffman. Every time we played Huffman they blitz us every snap. If we don’t pick up the linebacker blitzing that will cost us the game. I just don’t see them shutting down all of reciviers if we can get the ball thrown quickly and play up tempo.