Crosby@Nederland

navydawg31

25 minutes ago, NDNation said:

I've turned my attention to BH now.

LOVE CROSBY!

Beat Ned! Win out. We win out. And whatever else has to happen.  BH out of the playoffs.

Yes, I'm being petty.:):)

Dang Nederland voted for y’all not to move forward with the violation and forced to forfeit that game and that’s how you going to do us... lol

23 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Dang Nederland voted for y’all not to move forward with the violation and forced to forfeit that game and that’s how you going to do us... lol

We tip our hat to them and say thanks. But at the end of the day it's still one of, if not THE biggest rivalry in Texas. MID COUNTY MADNESS WILL BE BETTER THAN EVER. I don't know how you top last years game, but I predict that it's done. 

11 hours ago, LEEROY Jenkinss said:

I am certain that Nederland will not have the same luck they had last year against Shug.  Make it what you want but our Defense will shut that Nederland Offense down and Shug can do whatever he wants on offense.  Shug is going to make that Defense look silly, just watch and enjoy.  Crosby has been practicing in a marsh getting ready for that crappy field.  

Crosby 35

Nederland 17

U R DELUSIONAL...

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 8:51 AM, LEEROY Jenkinss said:

I am certain that Nederland will not have the same luck they had last year against Shug.  Make it what you want but our Defense will shut that Nederland Offense down and Shug can do whatever he wants on offense.  Shug is going to make that Defense look silly, just watch and enjoy.  Crosby has been practicing in a marsh getting ready for that crappy field.  

Crosby 35

Nederland 17

SMH....

On 10/29/2018 at 2:58 PM, NDNation said:

I've turned my attention to BH now.

LOVE CROSBY!

Beat Ned! Win out. We win out. And whatever else has to happen.  BH out of the playoffs.

Yes, I'm being petty.:):)

On 10/29/2018 at 2:57 PM, Tigers2010 said:

I know talk to your coaches and see if they have a few spare IPads that Nederland can use.... 

If Crosby sticks to the running game that picks up 6ypc they can beat Nederland, but if big ned shuts that down the bulldog secendary will wreck havoc on Code Red QB if forced into passing alot. 

Crosby gets pass happy when they don’t need to be. They whip us if they stick to the run. Trust me, and the Code Red fans will agree, it wasn’t an ipad that lost them our game. It was coach getting away from the running game that was killing us and for no good reason. 

3 hours ago, badndn said:

If Crosby sticks to the running game that picks up 6ypc they can beat Nederland, but if big ned shuts that down the bulldog secendary will wreck havoc on Code Red QB if forced into passing alot. 

Crosby gets pass happy when they don’t need to be. They whip us if they stick to the run. Trust me, and the Code Red fans will agree, it wasn’t an ipad that lost them our game. It was coach getting away from the running game that was killing us and for no good reason. 

3 hours ago, badndn said:

IMO our strengths are our O and D lines......We are deep on the Dline and rotate lots of bodies in and out. We have so far been pretty stingy against the run. Crosby should be a good test. Oline is as good as we have had in a while, our rushing numbers reflect that. I've seen a few Bulldog teams that are  better, but this one is deeper than any I can recall off hand. Secondary is solid, 2 or 3 deep at rb, and 2 more than capable and experienced qb's. Cant wait for Friday!!!