Crosby@Nederland

navydawg31

Bottom line,gotta stay focused,two more games to win!!not 100% sure but from what I’ve dug up,been since ‘54 since ned team went undefeated!!Let me know if that is correct or wrong!!sure is a possibility and sure can lose 2 in a row!!!But I think we win em both!!Ive been around this group of seniors since they were 7,all they know is win!!These boys love being the underdogs!!They strive on proven doubters wrong!!

#shock’emnation

33 minutes ago, chorizo said:

Bottom line,gotta stay focused,two more games to win!!not 100% sure but from what I’ve dug up,been since ‘54 since ned team went undefeated!!Let me know if that is correct or wrong!!sure is a possibility and sure can lose 2 in a row!!!But I think we win em both!!Ive been around this group of seniors since they were 7,all they know is win!!These boys love being the underdogs!!They strive on proven doubters wrong!!

#shock’emnation

Well they arent the underdogs and havent been all season. They are the favorites.  If anything they have proven people right as many picked them to be a top 2 district team. But i guess its all how you view yourself right?

On 27/10/2018 at 3:22 PM, grayhair777 said:

Who ever picked senior night the Friday night before opening morning of deer season must not be deer hunter...uh I’m missing opening morning because my  daughter  Is a senior,anyway Nederland wins this one with the  ground and pound  Game 

I'm glad I don't have to make that decision.

We’ve always been great as underdogs might as well stay under and go Finish em off !! One  at a time forget Indians and claw some Cougars . I don’t think anyone thinks this is a gimmee cornered cat clawing for it’s life ! One at a time . Plenty of time for Powwows next week ! 

2 hours ago, chorizo said:

#shock’emnation

Nederland went 9-0-1 in 1965 in the regular season tied PNG 0-0 that year The last time Nederland was undefeated and untied in the regular season was 1959 

Nederland were underdogs and built a possible championship season over hard work, dedication, and determination. They set goals every season and one has been met making the playoffs. Two are in reach Beat PNG and win a district Championship. They won’t over look Crosby for PNG, it’s senior night at Bulldog Stadium those seniors want to end their career on a high note. Barrow and a strong leadership senior class keeps them focused for Friday. Nuff said. 

On 10/27/2018 at 3:22 PM, grayhair777 said:

Who ever picked senior night the Friday night before opening morning of deer season must not be deer hunter...uh I’m missing opening morning because my  daughter  Is a senior,anyway Nederland wins this one with the  ground and pound  Game 

..... after they water the field. 

On 10/27/2018 at 6:29 PM, Proud Dawg said:

That’s funny. Crosby always scares me but I’m not sure now that they are this down. It will be a great matchup if we win and png wins. 

It will be a great game in any case, and.... 

If PNG beats BH, Nederland and PNG will play for #1 next week. 

A PNG win over BH makes Nederland/Crosby a moot point as far as first place.

On 10/27/2018 at 5:33 PM, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

They dont have to stop him. They just have to take advantage of our D and score like they did last year. Shug has about 600 yards of rushing and 11 tds against ned in two games. They never really stop him. When they line up on O they have a big advantage over our D and they know it, everyone has moved the ball on us. Plus they have a defense that will show up more than the other district teams. Shug will have to be immaculate. Wrs will have to catch. Folks gotta get their blocks and we gotta tackle. All men on deck. 

Back to crosby v ned tho

I am certain that Nederland will not have the same luck they had last year against Shug.  Make it what you want but our Defense will shut that Nederland Offense down and Shug can do whatever he wants on offense.  Shug is going to make that Defense look silly, just watch and enjoy.  Crosby has been practicing in a marsh getting ready for that crappy field.  

Crosby 35

Nederland 17

3 hours ago, Gorilla Bob said:

Are they not playing for 1st place even if they both lose? Or 1 or the other lose? 

Not necessarily against each other. 

If BH wins out and Nederland wins out, PNG has two losses. If BH wins out and PNG beats Nederland (and Nederland beats Crosby), it would be a 3 way tie. 

My point was that if PNG beats BH, no matter what Nederland does against Crosby, MCM will be for the #1 slot. 

Crosby has talent and speed but i think The dogs dominate this game from start to finish. Not sure what all is going on in that Crosby school district but it has effected the kids. I was expecting the coogs to hounce back after the lss to PNG but they have gone backwards losing to Sante Fe and Barbers Hill. I thought PNG would struggle with Sante Fe but it wasnt even a ballgame. What i have learned is teams match up differently with other teams so it reallu makes it hard to gage another teams performance. So with that being said i still think the dogs win.

4 hours ago, LEEROY Jenkinss said:

I am certain that Nederland will not have the same luck they had last year against Shug.  Make it what you want but our Defense will shut that Nederland Offense down and Shug can do whatever he wants on offense.  Shug is going to make that Defense look silly, just watch and enjoy.  Crosby has been practicing in a marsh getting ready for that crappy field.  

Crosby 35

Nederland 17

You must have not been following high school football this year..... what your saying is all of a sudden PNG has a D and Nederland doesn’t?