Crosby@Nederland

navydawg31

27 minutes ago, grayhair777 said:

Who ever picked senior night the Friday night before opening morning of deer season must not be deer hunter...uh I’m missing opening morning because my  daughter  Is a senior,anyway Nederland wins this one with the  ground and pound  Game 

No one picks senior night, it’s always the last home game of the season. 

Nederlans wins BIG! 

50 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Damn shame how this season turned for Crosby. Now i think ned takes it easy and goes into MCM as the district favorite.

And they should be.i have all the respect for Nederland. I think they're well coached and a hard nose team.but the only difference is png has #2.easily the best QB in the state.other than that.i think they both are equal.ik ned will come up with a plan to slow him down.but it's simple in 2wks.if they can't stop RJ they will lose.if they do.they win.but it's bad I can't say anything abt crosby.when u lose ur leader hard to win.so my heart goes out them.

4 minutes ago, dj said:

And they should be.i have all the respect for Nederland. I think they're well coached and a hard nose team.but the only difference is png has #2.easily the best QB in the state.other than that.i think they both are equal.ik ned will come up with a plan to slow him down.but it's simple in 2wks.if they can't stop RJ they will lose.if they do.they win.but it's bad I can't say anything abt crosby.when u lose ur leader hard to win.so my heart goes out them.

Been there done that.

1 hour ago, dj said:

They dont have to stop him. They just have to take advantage of our D and score like they did last year. Shug has about 600 yards of rushing and 11 tds against ned in two games. They never really stop him. When they line up on O they have a big advantage over our D and they know it, everyone has moved the ball on us. Plus they have a defense that will show up more than the other district teams. Shug will have to be immaculate. Wrs will have to catch. Folks gotta get their blocks and we gotta tackle. All men on deck. 

Back to crosby v ned tho

It's hard to believe that not to long ago there was talk of this being two 8-0 teams fighting for the DC, now Crosby limps in fighting for their playoff lives and Nederland positioning for a big game for the DC at PNG, things can change quickly! Crosby still a very dangerous team tho, Go Dogs, beat those Cougars! 

Nederland coaches know better than to look past Crosby...still a lot of talent there...get on em quick dogs and keep their negative mojo going!  Don’t let them build anything positive...if Crosby does, they can be dangerous...too much at stake for this team to look past Crosby

crosby is down...we need to go ahead and knock them out...won’t be easy

22 hours ago, grayhair777 said:

Who ever picked senior night the Friday night before opening morning of deer season must not be deer hunter...uh I’m missing opening morning because my  daughter  Is a senior,anyway Nederland wins this one with the  ground and pound  Game 

Can I get an Amen