Hardin at Buna

GoFundMe

2 hours ago, hornetsdad said:

Steve Young passed? no way man he's still working for espn.  You mean in a sense that #10 has a left arm/hand that he uses to throw the football like Steve Young did? oh okay so lets hear it Mragc2007 - whats your score prediction for friday night ?

Yup. Steve Young is alive. Only lefty I could think of. #3 looks real good on video. I see him w Kvl and Anahuac. Maybe we can hold him to his season avg. I said earlier 40-14 Buna.  It’s Sr night in Buna!!! The coach in Hardin has them doing a lot of good things!!! 

43 minutes ago, mragc2007 said:

Yup. Steve Young is alive. Only lefty I could think of. #3 looks real good on video. I see him w Kvl and Anahuac. Maybe we can hold him to his season avg. I said earlier 40-14 Buna.  It’s Sr night in Buna!!! The coach in Hardin has them doing a lot of good things!!! 

from what i am told, he's the only coach aside from one other person whos coached in hardin that has a winning record. and i'm not trying to be negative, but thats hard to do in hardin. my kids are in hardin schools and they love it. neither will play sports but thats okay. i enjoy watching the hornets when i can and i have also heard good things about the volleyball teams they have here which is in the playoffs as well.  well, i dont know what the score will be, but i think it may be closer than you expect sir.  i do know a lot about buna, being that i lived in evadale for so many years. morgan always has his kids fighting hard this time of year

30 minutes ago, hornetsdad said:

from what i am told, he's the only coach aside from one other person whos coached in hardin that has a winning record. and i'm not trying to be negative, but thats hard to do in hardin. my kids are in hardin schools and they love it. neither will play sports but thats okay. i enjoy watching the hornets when i can and i have also heard good things about the volleyball teams they have here which is in the playoffs as well.  well, i dont know what the score will be, but i think it may be closer than you expect sir.  i do know a lot about buna, being that i lived in evadale for so many years. morgan always has his kids fighting hard this time of year

The Hardin girls VB and BB teams are always tough!!!

On 10/28/2018 at 10:50 PM, GoFundMe said:

That wasn’t Hardin that played EC. Too many key starters out. 

On 10/28/2018 at 7:16 PM, GoFundMe said:

EcFan - have you seen Hardin play this year?

I've been in Houston getting ready for 2019 turnaround. Here is my take. Hardin has improved much this year, but the road has come to an end. Now before you start calling me a Hardin hater, I'm looking at the facts and taking my best guess. They have struggled with Anahuac and Orangefield which will not be in the playoffs and won by a good margin against a rebuilding Kirbyville, Blowout Warren (0-8). Also beat 2 private schools and weak New Waverly. Not the strongest schedule with Buna and Woodville left on the schedule. Will face Franklin or Diboll in the playoffs. Hardin has taken a giant step in the right direction but the next step is to compete with the top playoff teams. EC has had some years like Hardin, but lately have been blessed with some good coaches and great players that has been able to compete with some great playoff teams.So if EC can do it so can Hardin. Like I said before: Don't count your chickens before the hatch and enjoy your success !!!!! Good luck to both teams!!!!