Hardin at Buna

GoFundMe

Buna is predicted to win but Hardin will play them a good game. If Buna stumbles Hardin will take advantage. Here is what I predict for the rest of district. Below: 

Woodville 7-0

EC 6-1

Buna 5-2

Hardin 4-3

Anahuac 3-4   ; You could swap Anahuac and Orangfield.

Orangefield 2-5

Kirbyville 1-6

Warren 0-7

2 hours ago, ECFAN#1 said:

Buna is predicted to win but Hardin will play them a good game. If Buna stumbles Hardin will take advantage. Here is what I predict for the rest of district. Below: 

Woodville 7-0

EC 6-1

Buna 5-2

Hardin 4-3

Anahuac 3-4   ; You could swap Anahuac and Orangfield.

Orangefield 2-5

Kirbyville 1-6

Warren 0-7

EcFan - have you seen Hardin play this year?

3 minutes ago, uknowit2 said:

We know. Here it every year. Lose by 50 yet ‘Hardin’ was missing a player or two. How about developing some depth?

I just arrived to Hardin.  It’s no excuse and Hardin would not have won with the starting QB/RB/LT that was out.  I merely asked ECFan if he’d seen Hardin outside that game.  I doubt a community like Hardin would ever sustain depth in regards to the qb position.  It’s Hardin. Not Newton 

You’re right, I made that post and believed it at the time. They did prove me wrong.

That said, I think they’ll end the season 7-4 with the last 2 games getting ugly.

Actualy ‘Hardin fan’ in general has become much more realistic. A few years ago they were predicting championships starting in June but...we’ll we all know.

6 hours ago, uknowit2 said:

You’re right, I made that post and believed it at the time. They did prove me wrong.

That said, I think they’ll end the season 7-4 with the last 2 games getting ugly.

Actualy ‘Hardin fan’ in general has become much more realistic. A few years ago they were predicting championships starting in June but...we’ll we all know.

If I remember correctly, the championships don’t start until 2019 or 2020 lol

From what I’ve seen Hardin has some athletes coming back next year that will help them win. I counted the other night and there are 7 starters on the defensive side of the ball coming back. 2 being freshman, 3 sophomores, 2 jrs and another jr that plays a lot! The offensive side of the ball the have 3 linemen coming back being a freshman sophomore and jr. Their big jr receiver coming back that had a stand out game against Anahuac. They will have a quarter back that will be a run/throwing threat that has taking a lot of snaps before he broke his finger he will be a jr. I don’t think loosing their quarter back this year is going to be a loss at all. They have their sophomore  starting tightened coming back. To say they won’t have much depth next year will be crazy to say they are winning now with a pretty young group of kids. They have a great jv group that will fill the gaps for the other positions and a kid that runs probably a 4.4 that will take over the reins running the ball. They will have their struggles next year being their whole team will be sophomores and jrs with a senior or two but Hardin is on the rise for awhile. Returning 7 on defense and 6 on offense. I’m a liberty fan but Hardin looks great for the future. Oh yeah about the buna score Hardin wins by 7 to make the 3rd seed. 

15 minutes ago, mragc2007 said:

He is the lefty!!! Reincarnated Steve Young!!!

Steve Young passed? no way man he's still working for espn.  You mean in a sense that #10 has a left arm/hand that he uses to throw the football like Steve Young did? oh okay so lets hear it Mragc2007 - whats your score prediction for friday night ?

its definitely going to be interesting.  curious to see how buna is able to prevent #3 from gashing for a couple hundred and a few scores, meanwhile, hardin having to stop the running attack that buna throws at folks.  buna looks to be a little larger upfront than hardin so this might present a task for hardin. also curious if the hornets will throw a lot on buna like they did vs anahuac or will that even be necessary? guess we will see