PNG@The Hill

Indianforever

2 hours ago, BH4EVER said:

It really is weird that the PNG folks talk so much about the 1 Superstar.  He is great.  He is really great but I never have seen so much discussion about one young man.  I have never heard of not one negative about the kid. Good student, good person overall!  PNG, don’t put all of your hopes one one player.  It WILL come back to bite ya.  Most likely this Friday night. Eagles stun them Indians and we take our boys to the next round.  

When you have a player of his caliber, you talk about him. A lot.

Hell, I ain't even from PNG. I do know that he is about set the 40 Acres on fire.

I don’t think The Hill will be able to keep “Shug” in the pocket or from making some great passes. He has proven under all situations it will happen. And once The Hill starts focusing in on the running back, guess who will standing in the end zone celebrating? But I also don’t see PNGs D handling our offense. You attempt to cover any one of the Hills receivers one on one, you will see you don’t have that kind of talent real fast! And if you play off, Mr Young will hand you a post card from the End Zone.

Someone already said it but its worth saying again – last man with the ball wins……..

The game goes to special teams and the team with less mental mistakes.

2 hours ago, Jack Da Rabbit said:

Hell in 3 years only College Station, Hunstville, PAM and Nederland have figured out the trick. He beat yall his first playoff game ever.

You can give the credit if you want. I would say our 5 interceptions from our first time varsity quarterback didn’t help our cause.  Y’all beat us fair and square but pretty sure your team did and not your  quarterback. 

19 minutes ago, Eagle Nation said:

Shug did not beat us that night, our own QB did with 3 picks on the 1st 3 series. 

10 minutes ago, BH4EVER said:

You can give the credit if you want. I would say our 5 interceptions from our first time varsity quarterback didn’t help our cause.  Y’all beat us fair and square but pretty sure your team did and not your  quarterback. 

Johnson 

Rushing 40-227, 2 TDs

PASSING — PNG: Johnson 15-25-0, 198. 3 TDs

He beat yall. Yall QB lack of skill made it easier to do. See compromise

11 minutes ago, BH4EVER said:

Dang our defense was on it that night. 5 interceptions.

5 minutes ago, Jack Da Rabbit said:

Johnson 

Rushing 40-227, 2 TDs

Man I'm glad you pulled that up. He did more than beat y'all, he down right took you to the woodshed and ........ ......... ........ as a SOPHMORE!! 

4 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Dang our defense was on it that night. 5 interceptions.

Defense wasnt the best but nowhere close to the past two years. LOGAN LEJUENE! The last Defensive warrior. Let us honor our fellow tribesman and pay respect to him. Wish he could come back

someone saw GIF

24 minutes ago, PABorn said:

Man I'm glad you pulled that up. He did more than beat y'all, he down right took you to the woodshed and ........ ......... ........ as a SOPHMORE!! 

Yup they made quick mistakes and couldn't survive. PNG D helped beat them but also kept them in the game at the same time because they got turnovers but also struggled slowing down the O

1 hour ago, Jack Da Rabbit said:

Johnson 

Rushing 40-227, 2 TDs

I thought I might not like you after your last post I quoted but I guess I was wrong. You are good people. Thanks for the stats

Ya'll better thank that defensive player that sacked our QB on ya'lls 11 yard line in the closing seconds. Don't be purple blinded. We played crappy at QB spot, ya'll didn't have an RB and so BF ran Shug till his tongue was hanging out. PNG was super lucky to escape with a W at Lamar. That game was suppose to be a blowout for PNG, just like ya'll predicting this year. I give the edge to PNG this year because of Shug, but don't be surprised if ya'll leave with an L is all i'm saying.

16 minutes ago, oldman said:

You gotta go to CE King...  so you can see your coach take his shirt off again after the game and walk off the field

I’ve seen that every week this year unfortunately, poor rangers have no shot every week. Most of the players are looking forward to basketball or track or baseball already.

4 hours ago, BH4EVER said:

All I can tell you folks is he better be on his a game.  Friday night in Mont Belvieu will not be an easy one for him alone!  

In No Way do I expect an easy game.  The team that executes it's game plan the best, with the fewest turnovers wins. 

PNG will bring it!  Eagles do the same.  I think this will be a great game!!! In my seat I'll pray no kids on either side get hurt!

Oh, sorry, I forgot it is a violation of federal law to pray out loud at football games.  I will pray quietly from here, & there. LOL