PNG@The Hill

Indianforever

7 hours ago, coach bear said:

I have problems separating work and personal life. If you as a coach can NOT defend the defenseless and justify it by saying it is at work and not personal , you are warped mentally or led by Satan or a liberal who defends children but supports abortion. When I said cheating, extrapolate that to cheating at humanity. So I suppose you would support a co worker beating a defenseless woman because it is a work situation???? CHEATING,LYING, STEALING, it is all WRONG, no wonder our society is screwed up. FOLLOW THE RULES SNOWFLAKE!!!!

I’m far from a snowflake. Trust me. I think Myers should have been fired. He’s a lying ass. But he didn’t CHEAT the game as I pointed out. 

If the PNG coaches made a mistake or even did it intentionally then I’m ok with admitting it and taking punishment (apologizing to the kids) and moving on, but if BF lied about not actually using it, then we have a bigger problem!

Guest ECBucFan
3 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

You know that hardly anyone on here knows Lamont. Come on Who Dat! Lol

Believe it or not -- I actually met Lamont (aka Demond Wilson) in person years ago. He is a really great man who spreads the good news of Jesus Christ.

FROM WIKI:  

Wilson lived in Conroe, Texas for many years until 1984, when he became an ordained minister, fulfilling his childhood vow. Later, in 1995, he founded Restoration House, a center that helps rehabilitate former prison inmates by providing mentoring, spiritual guidance, and vocational training.

Author of Christian books[edit]

Wilson has written several Christian books concerning the New Age Movement and its hidden dangers to society. New Age Millennium was released by CAP Publishing & Literary Co. LLC on December 1, 1998. (Demond's first name is misspelled "Desmond" on some book selling websites.) Wilson, who has also authored numerous children's books, stated the book to be an "exposé" of certain New Age "symbols and slogans".

It really is weird that the PNG folks talk so much about the 1 Superstar.  He is great.  He is really great but I never have seen so much discussion about one young man.  I have never heard of not one negative about the kid. Good student, good person overall!  PNG, don’t put all of your hopes one one player.  It WILL come back to bite ya.  Most likely this Friday night. Eagles stun them Indians and we take our boys to the next round.  

26 minutes ago, BH4EVER said:

It really is weird that the PNG folks talk so much about the 1 Superstar.  He is great.  He is really great but I never have seen so much discussion about one young man.  I have never heard of not one negative about the kid. Good student, good person overall!  PNG, don’t put all of your hopes one one player.  It WILL come back to bite ya.  Most likely this Friday night. Eagles stun them Indians and we take our boys to the next round.  

People like to talk about RJ but there is talent elsewhere on the offense. Ceja can run by anyone. No team has been able to cover him yet. His main issue is dropping some easy ones. I want to see Dayday (sp?) get more carries this Friday. He can fly. 

1 hour ago, BH4EVER said:

Please we would very much like you to focus on only one player.  You can please ignore all other players on the team.  no one of course ever blocks for Shug's runs.  Noone catches his passes.  I don't even know how we have scored this year?

Hee Hee Hee Hee!

1 hour ago, BH4EVER said:

Why would that be weird? Every team talks about their star athlete. He's highly recruited, has done an outstanding job in the 3 years he's been with us, broken records, and he's just an overall good student and young man.