PNG@The Hill

Indianforever

4 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

This thread and the 20 page rumor one has taken football completely out of the discussion with PNG. Cant wait for friday for football to come back

We all know BH will have a hard time stopping the Purple Roschons and PNG will have a hard time stopping the BH offense. He who has the ball last wins. Thats no fun, but to hear SOME of these Indian fans try to spin this is great entertainment

4 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Yeah tough break during your senior year. I believe it was a broken collar bone.

Its broke! But that young man is all about football.. His love of the game is unbelievable and to see his heart break more so than his collar bone was tough to see. He refused to leave the game and go to the hospital just so he could be with his team.... This is what I call a true fan of the game! Plays for his team and leaves it all on the field. Sure we have all seen more talent. But at the end of the day We as parents and/or coaches has one master plan and that is to teach our players to be like Hayden, play for your team, be a class act, never cheat, leave it all on the field, and enjoy every second of every down!

59 minutes ago, CCRed said:

How do the BH fans think they will do since their starting QB is out ? I know it hasn’t gone good for Crosby after they lost Howard, and PNG didn’t do well without RJ when he was out. 

Great question, I've seen the backup QB in action and he seems to have the arm and is smart ball player. Its the his nerves that concerns me. Hopefully his coaches and teammates keeps him in control... Far as PNG without RJ, well its RJ what would you expect when the majority of your wins comes from one of the best ball players in Texas!?! Barbers Hill has talent all over so they should farewell in the storm.

15 hours ago, badndn said:

Ummmm. Explain to me how keeping a Coach that commited domestic abuse on his staff was cheating again. What was the advantage they were gaining? 

Immoral, yes, cheating, no. 

I have problems separating work and personal life. If you as a coach can NOT defend the defenseless and justify it by saying it is at work and not personal , you are warped mentally or led by Satan or a liberal who defends children but supports abortion. When I said cheating, extrapolate that to cheating at humanity. So I suppose you would support a co worker beating a defenseless woman because it is a work situation???? CHEATING,LYING, STEALING, it is all WRONG, no wonder our society is screwed up. FOLLOW THE RULES SNOWFLAKE!!!!

1 hour ago, Gorilla Bob said:

We all know BH will have a hard time stopping the Purple Roschons and PNG will have a hard time stopping the BH offense. He who has the ball last wins. Thats no fun, but to hear SOME of these Indian fans try to spin this is great entertainment

Atleast its a good problem. Not being able to score and not stop anyone sucks..