PNG@The Hill

Indianforever

1 hour ago, coach bear said:

Cheating is cheating, follow the law and rules. No excuses.  all cheaters should be turned in. That is why the Ohio st Coach is now having headaches again like he did when he dropped out of Florida, he knows he was wrong for keeping that coach on staff . 

Ummmm. Explain to me how keeping a Coach that commited domestic abuse on his staff was cheating again. What was the advantage they were gaining? 

Immoral, yes, cheating, no. 

As I said on the other site, do not blame our players, or our fans for this violation of the rules.  I believe in our boys. The coach using the Ipad needs to publicly apologize to the PNG Indian students and fans.  Ignorance of the rules is not a defense. We need make no excuses, we need to own up & play football. And I guarantee our PNG boys can play football!:)

1 hour ago, indianforever said:

Really curious to see if Faircloth lets up if they get a big lead or makes a statement 

What’s the statement? We got caught Cheating  , so we’re going to beat the team that did the right thing and exposed it?  Our Defense might have something to say about it as well. Good lord do you folks really not get it?

8 hours ago, NDNation said:

What don't we get? I see PNG fans supporting the team. Saying it was wrong, and wanting to get on with it. Wanting our team to whip some snot out of the next team up.

Yes most of you are, but your village idiots want some sort of retribution because someone caught the coaches cheating.  Looking for a great game Friday without any none sense.

This is crazy !! Here is thing.ppl on here talking abt cheating.like they stole a baseball sign or something.at the end of day png beat them!! Man up.no matter what was on the ipad.it wasnt gonna help the team block or tackle better. All anyone has to do is get a hu ddle account and get the same info.and I'll be the first to admit that on every level there alot of bad coaching.so maybe if a team blocked tackled,and coached better wouldn't no one be complaining. 

2 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Yes most of you are, but your village idiots want some sort of retribution because someone caught the coaches cheating.  Looking for a great game Friday without any none sense.

I really hope it is. Unfortunately it will be hard for some to separate the team (the players) from the coaches. I'm sure we will have fans on both sides acting like Jack A's.  

16 minutes ago, CCRed said:

How do the BH fans think they will do since their starting QB is out ? I know it hasn’t gone good for Crosby after they lost Howard, and PNG didn’t do well without RJ when he was out. 

I heard that the new BH QB is just as or better than the kid that got hurt. I have no idea if this is true or not but it's what I heard. 

4 minutes ago, PABorn said:

I heard that the new BH QB is just as or better than the kid that got hurt. I have no idea if this is true or not but it's what I heard. 

He don't have the big arm, but is accurate and can handle the pressure. It's a good game for him to start. Not 1 of your better defenses to face.

8 minutes ago, chorizo said:

yall are idiots,he did not fail a drug test,he got a random just like others did that day from an outside testing source,if it would have been positive  the coaches wouldn't even know until everyone else did,plus the testing place has to notify parents.All that happened was everyone knew they got a random and rumors started flying,mainly from adults that have nothing better to do with their lives.I tested him also,if he would of been dirty I would have lost my shit and he wouldn't have played anyways,so before calling kids out know facts first.

Does anyone really believe an administrator, principal, HC/AD is gonna work together in hiding the results of a Hs kids drug test? Risking there 6 digit salaries? Knowing that everyone else knows too? And all working in unison to form a conspiracy? What an ignorant thing to mumble....

5 minutes ago, outanup said:

Does anyone really believe an administrator, principal, HC/AD is gonna work together in hiding the results of a Hs kids drug test? Risking there 6 digit salaries? Knowing that everyone else knows too? And all working in unison to form a conspiracy? What an ignorant thing to mumble....

You must not know mid county football.