Conservative Black Leadership Meet With Trump

Hagar

These are some inspiring messages.  You see the word “Leadership” in the title?  That’s what these young people are, Leaders.  They’re the spear point (Leaders) of a new movement, away from the Ultra Left, who only want to make them more dependent on the Govt.  They give me hope we can save our country.

This is the hidden content, please

8 hours ago, Hagar said:

These are some inspiring messages.  You see the word “Leadership” in the title?  That’s what these young people are, Leaders.  They’re the spear point (Leaders) of a new movement, away from the Ultra Left, who only want to make them more dependent on the Govt.  They give me hope we can save our country.

BigGirl is scratching her/his head!  LOL!!

3 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

That group is scorned by people who have black America interests at heart. 

And who might that be?  Oh, Trump of course.  Lowest black unemployment ever.  Many blacks moving into the middle class.  Actually living the American Dream.  Standing on their own two feet, and breaking the shackles the Democrats want blacks in.  But I don’t think Trump scorns the group.  I think he likes them.  

But if you disagree with my post.  If you think Democrats giving free iPhones to blacks is better than Republicans giving blacks an opportunity to go to work and better themselves, well, uhhhhhhhhh, that’s your right.

As for myself, I think a prosperous black society is good for America.  

5 hours ago, Hagar said:

And who might that be?  Oh, Trump of course.  Lowest black unemployment ever.  Many blacks moving into the middle class.  Actually living the American Dream.  Standing on their own two feet, and breaking the shackles the Democrats want blacks in.  But I don’t think Trump scorns the group.  I think he likes them.  

But if you disagree with my post.  If you think Democrats giving free iPhones to blacks is better than Republicans giving blacks an opportunity to go to work and better themselves, well, uhhhhhhhhh, that’s your right.

As for myself, I think a prosperous black society is good for America.  

Most of the gains in black wealth and employment were made under Obama.  The celebrity in Chief did nothing.  Why he has a 10 percent approval rating is beyond me. Maybe it's 10 percent of black republicans? 

11 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Most of the gains in black wealth and employment were made under Obama.  The celebrity in Chief did nothing.  Why he has a 10 percent approval rating is beyond me. Maybe it's 10 percent of black republicans? 

Please list the Obama policies that helped with black employment. I have asked several times what did Obama do to help blacks and have received absolutely no answer.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Please list the Obama policies that helped with black employment. I have asked several times what did Obama do to help blacks and have received absolutely no answer.

Please list the fart policies that help black people first since anything I have stated in the past is just libtard propaganda. Maybe if you enlighten me I'll propose to Candice Owens and we can raise super fart sniffers together.

55 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Please list the fart policies that help black people first since anything I have stated in the past is just libtard propaganda. Maybe if you enlighten me I'll propose to Candice Owens and we can raise super fart sniffers together.

creating an economic environment that allows everyone to have a job- creating an economic environment where there are more jobs open than people to fill them- creating an economic environment that has black and hispanic unemployment rates at historical lows

6 minutes ago, stevenash said:

creating an economic environment that allows everyone to have a job- creating an economic environment where there are more jobs open than people to fill them- creating an economic environment that has black and hispanic unemployment rates at historical lows

I asked for policies. Not anecdotal gibberish.

As for the current economy, that began under Obama. Go look at the stock market when he took office and employment numbers. You'll see this bull run started under his watch. Sadly this will end under fart. 

Once again- the broadest barometer of the health of the economy is GDP-  Bear, you can forget trying to spin that one.  Obama never had a year of 3$ growth during his entire presidency.  That is the ONLY presidency that can lay claim to that FACT.   2nd quarter GDP for 2018 was 4.2% and third quarter will come in at about 3.5% in spite of two crippling hurricanes.  The ascendance of the stock market during the previous administration can mostly attributed to a retracement of the losses of 2008 and the BENEFIT of zero% interest rates.   Trump began with neither ( although rates were still low for the first few months of his administration.  Rates never rose during the Obama years because the Federal REserve knew full well how tenuous the "recovery".  They have raised rates 4 or 5 times during the current administration because they regard the economy to be on more solid footing and pretty robust.  As Hagar just stated, when you take over at the bottom, there is no place else to go. ( There has NEVER been a recession from which we did not recover, regardless of what political party occupied the White House or ran congress.  Please let me know if you consider these remarks to also be anecdotal giberish.( note the correct spelling)  I don't know many things, but I understand this economy far better than most.

4 hours ago, stevenash said:

Once again- the broadest barometer of the health of the economy is GDP-  Bear, you can forget trying to spin that one.  Obama never had a year of 3$ growth during his entire presidency.  That is the ONLY presidency that can lay claim to that FACT.   2nd quarter GDP for 2018 was 4.2% and third quarter will come in at about 3.5% in spite of two crippling hurricanes.  The ascendance of the stock market during the previous administration can mostly attributed to a retracement of the losses of 2008 and the BENEFIT of zero% interest rates.   Trump began with neither ( although rates were still low for the first few months of his administration.  Rates never rose during the Obama years because the Federal REserve knew full well how tenuous the "recovery".  They have raised rates 4 or 5 times during the current administration because they regard the economy to be on more solid footing and pretty robust.  As Hagar just stated, when you take over at the bottom, there is no place else to go. ( There has NEVER been a recession from which we did not recover, regardless of what political party occupied the White House or ran congress.  Please let me know if you consider these remarks to also be anecdotal giberish.( note the correct spelling)  I don't know many things, but I understand this economy far better than most.

I’m awaiting his profound, and more than likely, misspelled response.  I’m betting it has fart in it.

51 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I’m awaiting his profound, and more than likely, misspelled response.  I’m betting it has fart in it.

I'll bet with you (definitely not against) that any response will at minimum contain a childish name. After all, his posts have shown his maturity level. I'm guessing now that you've called him out, he will altar the descriptive, although a rise in decorum would be too elusive and beyond his pay grade. The Liberal media he considers the word of God is making him look foolish. 

18 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I'll bet with you (definitely not against) that any response will at minimum contain a childish name. After all, his posts have shown his maturity level. I'm guessing now that you've called him out, he will altar the descriptive, although a rise in decorum would be too elusive and beyond his pay grade. The Liberal media he considers the word of God is making him look foolish. 

Nash has pretty much made him look like a fool on the economy.  

As far as looking like a racist hater, all we gotta do is read his posts.