Toilet Bowl

BHFAN

8 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Didn’t see any talk on this one Dayton Vs. Lee who will be the turd and who will be the flusher? I’ll take Lee by a butt hair :)

Thanks BHFan...I needed a big laugh tonight....too funny!  I'm sorry to see Dayton so down, but I'm really glad to see Lee being somewhat competitive these days.

22 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Yeah this is all in fun. Dayton used to beat us like a drum then rub it in every opportunity they could get :) I told them then to be humble when on top that they would not be there forever.  Of course they no listen and now here we are :) Lee all the way!

All in fun though. Lee Should and could have beat BH. I see no reason they dont beat Dayton unless they have just given up on the season.

Too many people use the past to justify picks. Lee has got some young difference makers at key positions. This ain’t the old Lee. If they keep within a score Dayton will lose because that has been their m o recently. Dayton has more very good players but the couple of go daddy’s are at Lee. And while Dayton kids are embarrassed Lee kids are foaming at the mouth for a victory. Either a close lee win at the end or embarrassing lee blowout if they score early

29 minutes ago, purpleeagle said:

If I was from Dayton or Lee, I would take offense to this post....(players ).Kids deserve better then this.

BHFAN is a trash fan, from the hill, ask anyone. I do take offense to most of what he says. But he is one of those fans that talks the most s#!+ on here from behind his desk top but don’t make the effort to go to every game and bare the elliments like some of us do. I used to have more fun on here but i kept it classy trash talk in fun, he was one of the fans ready to sale the team the first couple of games this season when things weren’t going the way he thought they should. Well we have had a few games to many like that but it never made me get up and leave a game or miss one either. Some our best football has been in the last 5 minutes of the games, pretty regularly.

Baytown Suns Stats Leaders into wk 8

1. Aj Nail, Dayton, 1850 yards 15 tds

2. Hayden Johnson, BH, 1717 17 tds

3. Igeanea Wooley, Lee, 1548 12 tds

4. Reggie Branch, GCM, 876 9 tds

5. Kobe Coker, CHS, 738 6 tds

Congrats to these young men!!!!!!!! Aj Nail has lead this category for 3 weeks straight. 

31 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

BHFAN is a trash fan, from the hill, ask anyone. I do take offense to most of what he says. But he is one of those fans that talks the most s#!+ on here from behind his desk top but don’t make the effort to go to every game and bare the elliments like some of us do. I used to have more fun on here but i kept it classy trash talk in fun, he was one of the fans ready to sale the team the first couple of games this season when things weren’t going the way he thought they should. Well we have had a few games to many like that but it never made me get up and leave a game or miss one either. Some our best football has been in the last 5 minutes of the games, pretty regularly.

Congrats to these young men!!!!!!!! Aj Nail has lead this category for 3 weeks straight. 

Where do you find Baytown Sun Stats?

38 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

Now now football dad no reason to pitch a hissy fit. We know your son has done a great job this year and just happens to be on a team that SUCKS :) however it is your great wisdom that has been telling us how the mighty Dayton JV team would rise up one day and crush all Varsity opponents that dare stand thier way. We tried to talk you off of that mountain of Bronco Manure you were yelling from , but you just kept on yipping. You will be gone next year as you are only a fan of you son and not the Broncos. The true Bronco fans will be here supporting them as they find there way back into the win column.

2 hours ago, GCMNation5 said:

All in fun though. Lee Should and could have beat BH. I see no reason they dont beat Dayton unless they have just given up on the season.

Agreed, they had thier chance and couln’t Though. Just like BH could and should of beat Nederland , but that didn’t work out either. As has been told this year you better come to play or go home with the L.

2 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Now now football dad no reason to pitch a hissy fit. We know your son has done a great job this year and just happens to be on a team that SUCKS :) however it is your great wisdom that has been telling us how the mighty Dayton JV team would rise up one day and crush all Varsity opponents that dare stand thier way. We tried to talk you off of that mountain of Bronco Manure you were yelling from , but you just kept on yipping. You will be gone next year as you are only a fan of you son and not the Broncos. The true Bronco fans will be here supporting them as they find there way back into the win column.

Is that your definition of a true fan, one that only supports when the team is winning, see , my point exactly my pitiful neighbor to the south. I called it. You wouldn’t make a pimple on a true fans arse. My bad moderators, he pushed my button. As far as supporting my Broncos, that’s not up to you, I’ll be supporting two teams next year, one being the Broncos, and the other is yet to be determined, well 3 teams i always support the cowboys also.

2 hours ago, BHFAN said:

I can promise you he is a fan of his son but also a true bronco fan. He has been a bronco fan long before his son ever suited up for the broncos. Yes he is proud of his son and will shout it from the mountain tops because aj has done a hell of a job despite all the people talking bad about him. But bronco94 is a true bronco fan and he has made every game he could for years. A football dad ur right. But you are wrong when you say he isn’t a bronco fan. Because he loves the broncos and supports them no matter what.