Sideline to Sideline 4A Week 9 Show

Gsquared

26 minutes ago, JasperDAWG said:

This makes the second time I have ever attempted to listen to this program. Again I was reminded why I can't deal with the rambling. To top it off when come to Jasper they were way off once again. According to them this past week the DAWGS had 363 yards rushing and most of it was by Montavius Hunt (his name is Montavien) and he didn't even play at rb against Huntington he played defense the whole game. Calling Huntington "sorry ass" I thought was classless as well wether it about the team or any part of Huntington.  There won't be a third attempt to listen to it.

Mr. Lay called Hunt's name on one of those TD runs, but he's getting to the point that I can't trust a lot of what he's calling anymore and the other guy isn't much better.

1 hour ago, JasperDAWG said:

This makes the second time I have ever attempted to listen to this program. Again I was reminded why I can't deal with the rambling. To top it off when come to Jasper they were way off once again. According to them this past week the DAWGS had 363 yards rushing and most of it was by Montavius Hunt (his name is Montavien) and he didn't even play at rb against Huntington he played defense the whole game. Calling Huntington "sorry ass" I thought was classless as well wether it about the team or any part of Huntington.  There won't be a third attempt to listen to it.

Dang, on Smoaky, now here,  youll be on my porch knocking on my door next ha!!!   I understand, I generally don't like green leafy vegetables, I tried to eat them twice, didn't go back the third time.  Ill stick with ribeyes and all other red meats.