Trump Mocks Hurricane Harvey Rescuers

SETX Football Lover

I didn't like what he said at all. In fact, I think I hollered at the TV with a few choice expletives. (I didn't watch the speech, only saw a clip later.) Contrary to what the Liberals peddle, most Trump supporters don't agree with everything he says or does, but the alternative is much, much worse. I'll take that attitude over the other side wanting to control every aspect of your life, and their insistence on wrecking the economy through over-regulation and over-taxation. So yeah, it does matter, just not to the same degree as the other choice(s). I think it should be clear that I would vote for someone I agree with 75% of the time versus someone I agree with 10% of the time.

I'm guessing that some of the old Democrat philosophy instilled in Trump's blood accidently leaked out with this line of thought. The Liberals believe that everyone should be slaves to the government, and shouldn't be able to afford these little boats. By taxing these peons, the Liberals are protecting the little people by not giving them the ability to make poor decisions...like risking their own life to help people. That's the government's job, and only the government's job.

It would have been awesome if someone would have ran up to the podium, slapped Trump in the face, grabbed both shoulders and violently shook him, shouting "Get it together man...you are a Republican now".