Superbowl Matchup Predictions

DEM BOYZ

On 10/28/2018 at 1:47 PM, BIG STEPPER.... said:

PA -Blk peewee! They r the Alabama of Peewee football lol... They play hard and fast. And make good teams look very average!!!! PA vs Beaumont!!!! All tree of y’all lol.... (3)

Beaumont Peewee teams weakened themselves by having 3 teams of 17 instead of two powerhouse teams like you guys in Port Arthur.  

2 hours ago, Nederland60 said:

You know how jealous you sound. I’ve been reading and not commenting but your a douche bag. Just my thoughts of the day

Jealous? Lol!  I'm a grown man, I don't need to bee on a winning team to feel special and important.

I just get fed up with these other "grown men" who have to live through youth sports to have a purpose in life. 

2 hours ago, Nederland60 said:

You know how jealous you sound. I’ve been reading and not commenting but your a douche bag. Just my thoughts of the day

On 10/23/2018 at 9:24 AM, DEM BOYZ said:

10 hours ago, Gulfway Dr. said:

i thought you were taking the quiet approach. its been great without hearing from you busters.

10 hours ago, Gulfway Dr. said:

i thought you were taking the quiet approach. its been great without hearing from you busters.

You thought right! Good job my man. ☺