DEM BOYZ

Superbowl Matchup Predictions

65 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, BMF said:

no respect huh?

Mannn it ain’t about having respect bro the pa teams are better teams this year if a upset happens then that’s great but teams are going to have to almost play perfect against them justbkeeping it real 

thaghost likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Omegatron said:

Mannn it ain’t about having respect bro the pa teams are better teams this year if a upset happens then that’s great but teams are going to have to almost play perfect against them justbkeeping it real 

PA-B barely beat Ned-W(who got beat by PNG-P)..... and PA-R beat PA-B by almost 30. But that's fine. We'll take the "underdog" role. ☺

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DEM BOYZ said:

PA-B barely beat Ned-W(who got beat by PNG-P)..... and PA-R beat PA-B by almost 30. But that's fine. We'll take the "underdog" role. ☺

Come on man this a brand new season now bro I base my prediction off of what I seen in season. Anything can happen, it’s going to be interesting to see how this first round plays out. Best of luck to u and your kids 

DEM BOYZ likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, DEM BOYZ said:

PA-B barely beat Ned-W(who got beat by PNG-P)..... and PA-R beat PA-B by almost 30. But that's fine. We'll take the "underdog" role. ☺

That thought process will get you a 2nd round exit. 

DEM BOYZ and Omegatron like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thaghost said:

That thought process will get you a 2nd round exit. 

We dont overlook anyone. Just saying all those 39-0 wins PA-B has against bottom teams is not a good indication of things. But we shall see......like I told PA-R, both teams will show up and the kids have to play the game.☺

thaghost likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DEM BOYZ said:

We dont overlook anyone. Just saying all those 39-0 wins PA-B has against bottom teams is not a good indication of things. But we shall see......like I told PA-R, both teams will show up and the kids have to play the game.☺

To that I say "home cooking." It could have, would have AND should have been worst. Good luck and hope to see you next round. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, thaghost said:

To that I say "home cooking." It could have, would have AND should have been worst. Good luck and hope to see you next round. 

Come on now......explain home cooking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/23/2018 at 0:03 PM, DEM BOYZ said:

We dont overlook anyone. Just saying all those 39-0 wins PA-B has against bottom teams is not a good indication of things. But we shall see......like I told PA-R, both teams will show up and the kids have to play the game.☺

And Nederland Black won against bottom of the barrel teams. When y’all played real teams such as BC AND PA RED y’all took L’s. Come on let’s be real. And the if you was present at the Nederland white and PAB game. You know exactly what happen. So let’s keep it real now man. I not once talk down on Nederland black or shot them down against no team. But now I’m gone come out and say what it is. I am part of the PAB coaching staff and the kids we have are some dogs. The two kids y’all have are legit no doubt. That’s 2 against 11. And the the first game of the season we had some babies who didn’t understand the concept. Now they balling. And you still have top tier athletes who haven’t touched the ball or had a bare minimum carry of one or two touches. #24 is one of them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, GodSpeed said:

And Nederland Black won against bottom of the barrel teams. When y’all played real teams such as BC AND PA RED y’all took L’s. Come on let’s be real. And the if you was present at the Nederland white and PAB game. You know exactly what happen. So let’s keep it real now man. I not once talk down on Nederland black or shot them down against no team. But now I’m gone come out and say what it is. I am part of the PAB coaching staff and the kids we have are some dogs. The two kids y’all have are legit no doubt. That’s 2 against 11. And the the first game of the season we had some babies who didn’t understand the concept. Now they balling. And you still have top tier athletes who haven’t touched the ball or had a bare minimum carry of one or two touches. #24 is one of them. 

Funniest list of excuses I've seen in a while. Pretty sure it's 11 on 11. Can 2 kids make all the tackles? As far as y'all against Ned-W...I saw a tight game between 2 teams. A struggle.

PA-R 35

PA-B 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DEM BOYZ said:

Funniest list of excuses I've seen in a while. Pretty sure it's 11 on 11. Can 2 kids make all the tackles? As far as y'all against Ned-W...I saw a tight game between 2 teams. A struggle.

PA-R 35

PA-B 8

Lol ok. Enough said. All i need to hear! Have a bless one. We will see you next week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DEM BOYZ said:

Funniest list of excuses I've seen in a while. Pretty sure it's 11 on 11. Can 2 kids make all the tackles? As far as y'all against Ned-W...I saw a tight game between 2 teams. A struggle.

PA-R 35

PA-B 8

As i recall. Y’all lost two.. We will take that one L. 0 points gave up in division. And the only team to put numbers up is the same team that beat y’all on a onside kick. Or we can talk about the one kid that ran all over your defense from BC. Who i train. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, GodSpeed said:

As i recall. Y’all lost two.. We will take that one L. 0 points gave up in division. And the only team to put numbers up is the same team that beat y’all on a onside kick. Or we can talk about the one kid that ran all over your defense from BC. Who i train. 

Apparently it wasn't "enough said" lol. I'm sure you're responsible for any kid in SETX that has skills. Like you said in your last comment. We will see y'all next Saturday. ☺

GodSpeed likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, DEM BOYZ said:

Apparently it wasn't "enough said" lol. I'm sure you're responsible for any kid in SETX that has skills. Like you said in your last comment. We will see y'all next Saturday. ☺

Yeah come to Athletes and find out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now