Texas @ Okie Lite

UTfanatic

4 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

I think most rational fans would agree with that. Maybe even a few on this site.  Herman has them playing well.

Yea I’m bias for Texas teams so I wanted Texas to do well, but they aren’t ready to compete for a championship yet, but like I said Herman has them in the right direction and they should make a nice bowl game if they can finish strong 

7 minutes ago, TexazBall said:

In all honesty Texas isn’t a top playoff team and tonight proved it, I hate they lost but there record is all smoke and mirrors, Herman has them in the right direction hopefully they finish the season strong and make a New Years bowl 

We’ve been talking about it all week.  Said earlier in the week we’re not even a top 10 team.  More in the 15-25 range.   But future is bright.  Wouldn’t be surprised if that unsportsmanlike penalty on Tom doesn’t end up landing some recruits.  And I’m not kidding or wrong. 

S Fla getting beat by UH was bitter sweet.  Still, Ok St whupping UT & Herman acting a donkey afterwards. Jimbo Fisher's team losing to Miss St, after a 10 game break.  Nice.  Then Arizona beating Oregon.  

IMO K Barnes should of chose UH.

It was almost a perfect situation, but I'll take it for now.

On 10/28/2018 at 11:01 PM, TexazBall said:

Yea I’m bias for Texas teams so I wanted Texas to do well, but they aren’t ready to compete for a championship yet, but like I said Herman has them in the right direction and they should make a nice bowl game if they can finish strong 

You got to win the Big XII Championship first. 

Win the rest our 2018 games and BINGO!!